What's new

Untame My Heart | WALIBI HOLLAND and BOBBEJAANLAND | 7th-8th Sep 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Yay, come along! We're a friendly bunch!

I think we're looking at staying in Eindhoven on the Saturday night. As soon as I have a place booked I will share it here if people want to stay in the same hotel :) In Poland last year we all stayed in the same place and it was really fun.

Sounds a fabulous idea, look forward to hearing further information in due course.

Coop

Roller Poster
So excited for this. I’ll be flying in from Manchester, arriving at Amsterdam at 8.15am, if anyone has space in their car for me that would be amazing and can help spread that cost. Flying home to Manchester at 9.15pm on the Sunday.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
So excited for this. I’ll be flying in from Manchester, arriving at Amsterdam at 8.15am, if anyone has space in their car for me that would be amazing and can help spread that cost. Flying home to Manchester at 9.15pm on the Sunday.
I am on the same flights as you. :)

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Depending how tightly Bobbejaanland check their tickets i could possibly get someone a half price ticket for the Sunday.

On the grounds that i have both a ECC and Plopsa Pass which offer 50% discount on gate price.

Coop

Roller Poster
We'd be flying from Norwich then renting a car in Amsterdam so if anyone wants a lift from Amsterdam airport and doesn't mind sharing the price that'd be great!
Would you happen to have a spare space in your car? I will arrive at Amsterdam at 8.15am, so if you’re looking to spread the cost of the hire that would be great!

emoo

Hyper Poster
I've booked my travel to be in the Netherlands ahead of time so can meet anyone anywhere if there is a spare seat going. Please let me know - thank you!

Not booked the weekend accommodation and hoping to stay with the group so am very flexible, will also of course pay towards any costs.

emoo

Hyper Poster
I'll be at Toverland on Friday 6th so will have little to do after 5pm other than make my way towards a meeting point such as hotel near the airport. Can be ready as early and wherever needed.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
I'll be at Toverland on Friday 6th so will have little to do after 5pm other than make my way towards a meeting point such as hotel near the airport. Can be ready as early and wherever needed.
Most of us will be arriving at 8:15 on the Saturday =] So bring a CF sign haha XD

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Most of us will be arriving at 8:15 on the Saturday =] So bring a CF sign haha XD
Haha please do this!

I think there is a potential plan for a hotel in Eindhoven that everyone can book which has the essentials (bar, nearby McDonald's haha).

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Haha please do this!

I think there is a potential plan for a hotel in Eindhoven that everyone can book which has the essentials (bar, nearby McDonald's haha).
I put forward about a campanille near Eindhoven, just off the motorway which we have to take regardless both ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.