What's new

Untame My Heart | WALIBI HOLLAND and BOBBEJAANLAND | 7th-8th Sep 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Only a few months until we can ride all that new RMC goodness (and the fastest triple launch Gerstlauer, lest we forget!)

Saturday 8th September - Walibi Holland
Sunday 9th September - Bobbejaanland

So let's get planning!

Who is coming? If we get some decent confirmed numbers we may be able to arrange some perks ;)

Will anyone have a car space?

Last edited:

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Keen to go for sure.

On the basis it will be my first european live event, I assume people tend to fly out and hire cars / use public transport the other end?

Saying that i am not adverse to driving out to west europe.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Might be interested in driving it, jump over to calais and across. Hull crossing is a bit expensive, will check that out also. Any idea which order you’re doing the parks in?

Edit. Yeh I’m up for it... Looks like £130 return for a car and passengers on the Eurotunnel. Might have 2 or 3 seats spare, from East Midlands area, too

Last edited:

Fi

Mega Poster
Can’t remember if I signed up, but I’ll be there!

Flying from Luton to Amsterdam, looked to be decent times. Up for sharing a hire car if anyone is interested?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Interested but depends if flights work out. Once we know which day we are doing in which order (unless it is defo set as WH then B?) I'll look into it again and try and book something. Not done Bobbejaanland and this seems like the best time to go, and obviously Untamed is worth going for anyway.

emoo

Hyper Poster
I'm interested in this. Would be my first live and don't drive so if someone wanted to help me out that wold be great!

Was already thinking of doing a trip on my own with Toverland and/or Efteling in the mix, but people sounds a lot better.

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
We've never done one of these before either but we'd be up for it. We'd be flying from Norwich then renting a car in Amsterdam so if anyone wants a lift from Amsterdam airport and doesn't mind sharing the price that'd be great!

Is there any more info on this like when we meet or where do people stay on the Saturday night?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Are people flying to the friday night or early the sat morning? Don't think I can get time off around then so if I can flights work for just sat and sun then I can come but might need to line up with someone who has a car space if poss as Daviddoc isn't sure if he is free then at the moment. Saw some cheap ones to Brussels but not sure which is best really.

Fi

Mega Poster
AC and I are flying out on Saturday morning - flight arrives at Amsterdam at 8:15 so should be able to get to walibi for opening, and then flight back on the Sunday at 9:30pm so leaving Bobbejaanland around 5pmishshould be fine (closes at 6 but that’s maybe a bit of a gamble with the drive back to the airport)

I’ve just checked Bobbejaanland site and it appears to be closed on the 7th, so we’ll have to do Walibi Sat and Bobbe on Sunday.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Ac & Fi, are you flying from Luton? And what flight you getting back?

Sent from my small tapping device...

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
We've never done one of these before either but we'd be up for it.

Is there any more info on this like when we meet or where do people stay on the Saturday night?

Yay, come along! We're a friendly bunch!

Meet up times will be posted as soon as we have confirmed numbers and any park perks have been arranged (for example, we might be able to get ERT in the morning which will mean meeting earlier)

Generally you can expect we will be meeting outside the parks 30 mins before park opening.

I think we're looking at staying in Eindhoven on the Saturday night. As soon as I have a place booked I will share it here if people want to stay in the same hotel :) In Poland last year we all stayed in the same place and it was really fun.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Let's figure something out!
Been speaking with @Fi and @.Ac. and they are getting in on the Saturday at 8:15 into Amsterdam. They have car hire sorted, and I believe @Serena is with them. If i can get a car full for that same sort of time, that would be great!

Hotel wise, me and @MouseAT stayed at the Campanille in Eindhoven last year, decent enough hotel, there is a bar and food there too. They also do twin rooms. It is also just off the motorway. So win-win!

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
We will get into AMS at 08:00am from Norwich and will go pick up a car rental I think, then our flight back will be 21:20 so we should have plenty of time for Bobbejaanland.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Set up a flight alert for flights that match the ones people have mentioned (from Manchester). Hoping it goes down a tiny bit but it's not extortionate at the moment anyway. :)

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Flight all booked...WooooooooooooHoooooo.?

I not excited at all about doing some new parks, news creds and first ever RMC for me.

Who needs Christmas, it all about Sept 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.