What's new

Untame My Heart | WALIBI HOLLAND and BOBBEJAANLAND | 7th-8th Sep 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Very tempted to say the list. Meeting and seeing again CF goons, riding RMC goodness is a very enticing prospect!

I'll try to give a final answer in the coming weeks. I would be arriving by train in Amsterdam, and also need to share a car :)

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
Right, we've booked flights and the car so we'll be getting into AMS at 8:00am and flying back at 9:20pm - car has 4 seats (as long as no-one has any massive bags) so I've asked @Coop but I still have one more space free if you're flying at the same time as us. £40 for your share and fuel, just send me a message!

Excited about this, with all our other theme park trips it's normally just me and my wife so it'll be a bit strange having a group! When the hotel is decided let us know and we'll get that booked.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I'm coming! Booked a Eurostar out to Amsterdam, so just need to decide whether I can be arsed ticking up Bellewaerde on the Monday.
We had a good day there when we added it onto plopsterix a couple of years ago. Nothing massive but the park was cute and there's a rare topple tower 'cred'.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Starting new job soon and already have a trip planned for late Sept but if I can somehow squeeze this in then I'd love to join in the fun!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Right. My car will be staying at Eindhoven Campanile hotel on the Saturday night, so I now officially declare this The CF Live Hotel of the trip. Here's a link to book a room

peep

CF Legend
Tempted to come along to Walibi Holland as I was looking at going this year for Untamed. Not sure I really want to visit Bobbiejobbie, it'll just be a +1 and I wasn't really a fan of the park.

Just want to say I'm liking the way everything is being organised so far in terms of car spaces and the hotel, good work peeps!

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Car Update (From Amsterdam airport):

Fi (Full)
Myself., chainedbanana, emoo,
Satanspropaganda

(1 spaces available)
TPSou + Wife. Coop (1 space available)

I will update this post so we all know what is left.

(Don't worry, I am not taking over, just helping everyone sort how we are getting everywhere!)

Last edited:

pvnks

Mega Poster
The flight from Bristol lands at 08:50 on the Saturday which I think is cutting it a tad fine to make it for park open and I wouldn't want to inconvenience those landing earlier to wait around for me.

I'm in two minds whether to fly in the day before or to just haul it over in the ferry / Euro-tunnel and hit a few more parks in the following mid-week. (Efteling, Toverland, Phantasialand, Walibi Belgium etc etc...)

Any South Wales / South West England goons have plans made as yet?

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
The flight from Bristol lands at 08:50 on the Saturday which I think is cutting it a tad fine to make it for park open and I wouldn't want to inconvenience those landing earlier to wait around for me.

I'm in two minds whether to fly in the day before or to just haul it over in the ferry / Euro-tunnel and hit a few more parks in the following mid-week. (Efteling, Toverland, Phantasialand, Walibi Belgium etc etc...)

Any South Wales / South West England goons have plans made as yet?

My easyjet flight from Bristol lands at 8.35am on the Saturday, which is plenty of time! Just to clarify: the meet up will be at the Walibi park entrance, not the airport. Which flight were you looking at?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Been in Holland and Germany this week, visiting many parks, and was lucky enough to see Untamed testing... This is going to be a great coaster!!! Can’t wait.

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Untamed looks like great fun, closer it comes to opening the greater i got to resist the urge to go out there before September

Cant see me lasting a week let alone a couple of months, oh well sure rerides be fab.

RollerCoasterRob2019

Roller Poster
Car Update (From Amsterdam airport):

Fi (Full)
Myself. Nicky Boril, chainedbanana (2 spaces available)
TPSou + Wife. Coop (1 space available)

@emoo choices are yours on who you want to go with.

I will update this post so we all know what is left.

(Don't worry, I am not taking over, just helping everyone sort how we are getting everywhere!)

Hey - so never been to a CF Live before and would love to come, not sure if I can yet but - are there still car spaces? If I got a flight it'd land at Amsterdam for 08:15. I've done Steel Vengeance recently and miss it terribly, so hoping Untamed will help here...

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
The Campanille Eindhoven is sold out. Just looked at several sites, including the main website. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.