What's new

Untame My Heart | WALIBI HOLLAND and BOBBEJAANLAND | 7th-8th Sep 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
no Danish parks?
Not yet, I've potentially got the next 5 days after coaster force to fill, although by that time I'll probably be running out of clothes to wear! I did all the Danish parks last year so not in a huge hurry to return.

Back on the subject of deals for this trip, if you do it as an add on, the slagharen annual pass may be worth picking up. It's €70 but includes bobbejaan and movie world, plus a visit to all the parques renudios places - tusenfyrd, Madrid, mirabilandia etc. There's discounts for other parks too and it would appear that it'll last until January 2021. Slagharen has a nice launched gerst and isn't very far from walibi.

I'm in Holland at the moment and will be picking one up and using it for discounts at some of the zoos nearby with creds too.

Last edited:
I've ironed out the final part of my trip now, so I'll be flying to cologne early on the friday, picking up a rental car and heading to movie park +/- slagharen if time allows, I'll do all the live stuff and fly back from cologne on the monday morning. There will be space in the rental car if that works with anyone elses plans. Now to book accomodation!

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
For anyone considering adding on Toverland onto this trip, I have a voucher that will get €7 discount off entry for up to 5 people. Picked it up leaving the park today and I am highly unlikely to use it myself.

Wont be on this Live but happy to post out to people. Will be unable to post until 30th Aug at earliest though.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Been holding off till some things have been confirmed, what is actually happening in regards to Walibi tickets?

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
MEET UP INFORMATION:

SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2019:

Meet by the fountain outside the main entrance of Walibi Holland at 9.30am

69413702_10157113303265081_1361779583753388032_n.jpg

SUNDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 2019:

Meet by the left side of the main entrance of Bobbejaanland at 9.30am

69249798_10157113302315081_2423127570951176192_n.jpg

PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED YOUR PARK TICKETS BEFOREHAND.

I am sad to report that Walibi didn't get back to me at all with regards to ERT or group entry rates. Bobbejaanland didn't offer group entry rate and they charge for ERT on Fury. I'm presuming both parks won't be to busy so we should get plenty of rides in without ERT.

See you all soon!

In the abscence of a group discount, here's some alternatives -
Bobbejaan for € 19.90 https://www.groupon.de/deals/bobbej...mediaId=1836005&utm_source=GPN&subs_group=afl
Walibi for € 25.50 https://www.actievandedag.nl/actie-...ctieparkDeals&utm_campaign=AttractieparkDeals

I've just had a quick cursory glance at those deals, but they appear to be valid for the days we're going. make sure to check the fine print though just in case.

Alternatively, consider picking up a Slagharen gold pass for about €70 before going to Walibi (I'll probably stop by there and movie park the day before the live, it's vaid until Jan 2021 and includes Bobbejaan, 30% off walibi and further discounts incuding the below - pretty good if you're planning any trips later this year or next year

slag.png

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
Thanks for the ticket links, we'll get ours now.

Not 100% sure we'll get there for 9:30 - I think it's about an hour to drive from Schippol and our flight gets in at 8 and @Coop gets in at 8.15 so it depends how long it takes us to get through customs and pick up a car. We'll try our best!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Ok, here is a list of attendees for the Live. If you are coming and do not see yourself on this list please let me know!

AC

Fi

SilverArrow

TPSou + wife

Mushroom

Chainedbanana

Coop

Jayjay

Emoo

Daviddoc

Rollercoasterrob2019

SatansPropaganda

Iac17

NickyBorrill

Francis Lappin

James Jezusek

Robert Haley

Clayton Schapker

Richard Lerwill

Natha Gevaert

Yoris Kerkhoff

Mysterious Sue

RichardvdBeek

Last edited:

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
I know speaking for our Car at least - many people flying in on the Sat morning (8.15 latest i Believe) but would say 9.30 would be cutting it fine - in fact considering car hire pick-up faff and traffic - Estimate we'll be at Walibi closer to 10.30 - 11am.

so that's just worth bearing in mind - either a second tier meeting point/time (I Imagine we'll be wanting too go straight to untamed) - or just keep an open dialogue on the day (via messenger) - and meet for lunch/later in the day.

Last edited:

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Wouldn't worry, Serena flight not due in till like 20 to 9 so we will be waiting on organiser anyway.

RickvdBeek

Roller Poster
Ok, here is a list of attendees for the Live. If you are coming and do not see yourself on this list please let me know!

AC

Fi

SilverArrow

TPSou + wife

Mushroom

Chainedbanana

Coop

Jayjay

Emoo

Daviddoc

Rollercoasterrob2019

SatansPropaganda

Iac17

NickyBorrill

Francis Lappin

James Jezusek

Robert Haley

Clayton Schapker

Richard Lerwill

Natha Gevaert

Yoris Kerkhoff

Mysterious Sue

Hi! I'm attending the Walibi Holland CF live but I'm not on the list.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
In the abscence of a group discount, here's some alternatives -
Bobbejaan for € 19.90 https://www.groupon.de/deals/bobbej...mediaId=1836005&utm_source=GPN&subs_group=afl
Walibi for € 25.50 https://www.actievandedag.nl/actie-...ctieparkDeals&utm_campaign=AttractieparkDeals

I've just had a quick cursory glance at those deals, but they appear to be valid for the days we're going. make sure to check the fine print though just in case.

Alternatively, consider picking up a Slagharen gold pass for about €70 before going to Walibi (I'll probably stop by there and movie park the day before the live, it's vaid until Jan 2021 and includes Bobbejaan, 30% off walibi and further discounts incuding the below - pretty good if you're planning any trips later this year or next year

View attachment 6071
Just tried to use the Walibi one and it only works for residents of Germany, the Netherlands, France and Belgium.

I'll be getting there early on Sun and using my ECC for 50% off Bobbijobbie.

Just tried to use the Walibi one and it only works for residents of Germany, the Netherlands, France and Belgium.

I'll be getting there early on Sun and using my ECC for 50% off Bobbijobbie.

If you enter an address in one of those countries (eg the address of walibi - Spijkweg 30, 8256 RJ Biddinghuizen, Netherlands) you can then pay via PayPal etc and I think that should work.
There's Google translatable instructions here: https://www.freizeitparkdeals.de/ueberuns/bestellanleitung-actievandedag/
I was planning on using the slagharen discount at the gate as it brings it to the same price as that deal.
I'm at hansa park today and it's bringing back loads of memories of the live we had here! I'm looking forward to seeing all you guys again!

Status
Not open for further replies.