What's new

Untame My Heart | WALIBI HOLLAND and BOBBEJAANLAND | 7th-8th Sep 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollerCoasterRob2019

Roller Poster
So I have three spaces in my car as haven't decided whether to drive or fly yet - could drive from Cambridgeshire on the Friday 6th afternoon / evening and get a place near Biddinghuizen. Haven't signed up to Bobbejaanland yet but I will do if people are interested in hitching a ride and it's worth the fuel! Will be good fun to meet some fellow coaster geeks so don't mind a long drive, obviously some help towards fuel would be grand.. Anyone interested message on here or me direct and we can get planning!

RollerCoasterRob2019

Roller Poster
So I have three spaces in my car as haven't decided whether to drive or fly yet - could drive from Cambridgeshire on the Friday 6th afternoon / evening and get a place near Biddinghuizen. Haven't signed up to Bobbejaanland yet but I will do if people are interested in hitching a ride and it's worth the fuel! Will be good fun to meet some fellow coaster geeks so don't mind a long drive, obviously some help towards fuel would be grand.. Anyone interested message on here or me direct and we can get planning!

Scrap that - going by air. Rather than Bobbejaanland I'll be hitting (if possible) Hansa Park and Heide Park in one day, renting a car so I can get the big coasters at those parks done, as really need to do Colossos, Fluch and Karnan etc!

RollerCoasterRob2019

Roller Poster
That's ambitious! Not sure I'd recommend? Especially as Hansa is just a lovely park to hang around in and although Karnan is awesome the throughput isn't great so long waits are very likely.

Well ... noted ha, I can always return but tbh I’ll do Hansa in morning and only reaaally want to do Heide for Colossos so don’t mind so much if I miss a few rides from there like old ones or “Rita 2”. I don’t mind doing myself little challenges to get some coasters in my count :,) I’ve run out of annual leave due to my extravagant America roller coaster trip.. so packing it in! In a perfect world I’d spend longer, but looking to do a huge Europe coaster road trip in the future and may return to those parks :)

I now have my rota so should be able to come to this! I actually have annual leave the week before and after the live, so now looking to do some sort of bigger trip around the live dates, anyone else got any add-ons planned?

RollerCoasterRob2019

Roller Poster
No add ons just my crazy day trip instead of Bobbejaanland! Also - just wondering, what does the day usually entail - is there an order for riding coasters or just find out on the day? Do you go round as one big group or split up? And if there's ERT, when would it be? 6-7?

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
No add ons just my crazy day trip instead of Bobbejaanland! Also - just wondering, what does the day usually entail - is there an order for riding coasters or just find out on the day? Do you go round as one big group or split up? And if there's ERT, when would it be? 6-7?

We go round as a big group, riding everything together. Once everyone is off a ride I will use my shouty voice to say what we're doing next.
I will also shout "Toilet Break" often and no one will listen and 10 mins later people will say they want the toilet.

Expect games, quizes, laughs, dark rides, log flumes, general faff...and a couple of coaster rides I suppose.

ERT details will be posted ASAP, but nothing is confirmed yet.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Mushroom, I can’t make it. Looks like I’m double booked and need to be in Whitby for a friends birthday celebrations on the Friday night ?

I’m genuinely gutted, about missing the meet, but more about letting you down and messing you around. If you don’t find anybody to share the car I want to contribute still, so just PM me the bank details when you know what my share would have been.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Mushroom, I can’t make it. Looks like I’m double booked and need to be in Whitby for a friends birthday celebrations on the Friday night

I’m genuinely gutted, about missing the meet, but more about letting you down and messing you around. If you don’t find anybody to share the car I want to contribute still, so just PM me the bank details when you know what my share would have been.
Don't worry at all Nicky ^_^ these things happen.

So I have 3 spaces available in my car if anyone needs a space from Amsterdam airport

Sent from my small tapping device...

Satanspropaganda

Mega Poster
Hey @Mushroom, I'd be more than interested in a space in your car from the airport! Happy to pay my way and whatnot :)

Also, that hotel seems to be booked up now in Eindhoven, is anyone in another one?

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Have fun everyone!
Would have tagged along, but I'll be on vacation for a week near the park at the end of the month. :)

EDIT:
Maybe I should read the dates proper, in my head I thought you'd be going in August...
Nevermind, I'll be at the park prior to all of you going, but still wouldn't fit into my plans for September.

Last edited:

emoo

Hyper Poster
Thanks for this, doesn't come up on the UK site so learned a good tip today to search a localised Groupon! Bobbejaanland is there too.

Fi

Mega Poster
So I'm coming but have a kind of crazy route involving energylandia, liseberg, tusenfyrd, hansa and heide so far....

I've found a groupon for walibi tickets for 24.50 too, which coud save a bt of money for everyone, but it expires in 2 days. https://www.groupon.de/deals/walibi-holland-18
Thanks for this! I’ve gone and ordered my ticket, for what I think is an excellently price though shocking exchange rate.

That’s not the most direct route you’re taking, but sounds awesome! Presume you’re flying between all of them. (And I thought considering Energylandia the next weekend was cramming them in!)

Status
Not open for further replies.