Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I agree. I like the way there is a tight helix, corkscrew and another tight helix. It looks great.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
ALTHOUGH, ive just noticed you have a pretty retarded looking support towards the back that zig zags..

If i were you i'd change it so that it was supported from the other side, maybe add a conecting support between that support and one nearby instead of the zig zag.

Or possibly something like this:

http://www.rcdb.com/ig468.htm?picture=8

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Yeh ive changed it... its an old picture now. Ive finished on the 3D's for the que and the staation which is the hardest part!

A

Anonymous

^ Your coaster looks great.

Update time from me, I have made some great progress today, most of the 3ds for the Screaming swing is complete (without textures).

Pictures:
Power3.jpg

Outside.

Power4.jpg

Inside station.

By the way, I need some help to export some pieces of track to 3ds, so if someone is able to do that please PM me, and I'll send you the track.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Holy hell! That's awesome. What program are you using to make your scenery?

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Looks good yeah

But whats up with the breakes going into the station, it might just be the angle, could you post a picture of them, it looks really odd.

Upward breaks = bad

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
No your looking at them right...they are at an angle, and there also no chain lift it uses LIM, why? Because I wanted to do something different so I give you a 21st century B&M inverter.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
LIM Launch...fine! it's called No Limits for a reason, and its not completely out of this world to see LIMs propelling a coaster.

But EVERY breakrun on EVER single coaster in the entire world is on a downward slope or perfectly flat (with friction wheels or lim).

It's not only unrealistic to have upward breaks, but .. not logical.

AND

mmmeuroooo0710302051020by2.jpg

Xpress

Strata Poster
You should add something to that warning sign, like "Do not ride if you can't handle good 3Ds, or extreme trackwork", ect. ect. Something funny like that.

sfmmfreak, your spike is supposed to be curved, not straight. The only thing straight on that would be the brakes, not the vertical spike. I'm also assuming that the vertical forces are going to be extreme, like 3.5-5?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^apart from that wasn't funny at all. It's a shame that some people cannot ride coasters becasue there are too many 3Ds.

I think the end spike is fine now, I would just tweak the colours to make them a bit more accurate.

Lofty

CF Legend
Xtacy looks amazing!

In the first pic it really does look realistic!

I don't think I like the ending though how the brakes or w.e they are go uphill... but thats just me :)

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
So the colours are the same.....Doesn't mean it's the same coaster, PLUS it have a much more spread out layout than Trance.

Linus

Mega Poster
Xpress said:
You should add something to that warning sign, like "Do not ride if you can't handle good 3Ds, or extreme trackwork", ect. ect. Something funny like that.

sfmmfreak, your spike is supposed to be curved, not straight. The only thing straight on that would be the brakes, not the vertical spike. I'm also assuming that the vertical forces are going to be extreme, like 3.5-5?

Well, in real life it's a zac-spin 4-D, but in NL, the G's are in the 6's

Status
Not open for further replies.