What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
But in reality it would be freespinning, reducing the G's on the ride. I think in the case of the ZacSpin, G's are null and void as you don't have the actual motion that the real cars have. So I guess it's really just in terms of looks now. And it looks pretty nice.

A

Anonymous

NO QASQAII!

Due to some seious problems with my computer I can not finish what was going to be my first major project with No limits. I'm looking forward to start a new one, but I'm not sure.

SORRY

:(

kimahri

CF Legend
Wow universal rider that must suck.

how long were you working on Qasqaii?

and I started a new NL coaster. i kinda lost interest with the colour asplosion and I was kinda listening to the intro music to Agony by Psygnosis and I got inspired so I am making another tribute ride :D

agonyamigabanneruo0.png

I have the first drop done and I'm currently trying to make trying to make the first hill safe.

agonyscreen1fr3.jpg

Linus

Mega Poster
CedarPoint6 said:
But in reality it would be freespinning, reducing the G's on the ride. I think in the case of the ZacSpin, G's are null and void as you don't have the actual motion that the real cars have. So I guess it's really just in terms of looks now. And it looks pretty nice.

Exactly!

BTW, does anyone want to make me the sation in the picture.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I can possibly help. Depends on how detailed you need it. If you want it extremely detailed, then you need to get me pictures of the inside of the station, as well as the outside.

Xpress

Strata Poster
:shock: Another Crazycoaster design? Oooooh, I can't wait for that. As usual, it will be handbuilt, right?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
OOhh. Great teaser picture Crazy Coaster. I can't wait to see how the final ride turns out.

Good Luck

A

Anonymous

Crazycoaster is at it again.

power5.jpg

Little teaser of the first drop, added flanges since last time. And yes people I used the "autoflanger". I only use it to create the flanges since I won't bother to do them by hand and then remove 50% of them and move around the rest. And since it doesn't do anything with the track it OK by me.

Jer

Strata Poster
More of Trancemission:

This is the deadly transtition on the ride and it's pissing me off it pulls anywhere around 1.7 to 2.0 lats and I cant fix it.

trancemission0711021001mm3.png

Xpress

Strata Poster
Have you ever considered moving the transition away from that section of track? The spiked section there is what is causing the high lats.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Jer,
If you look at real Dutchmans, the fly to lie and lie to fly transitions happen at the top of hills. You're diving into the turn and the way the train would be moving, everybody would be sliding to the side. If you can adjust the transition upward, then I think you'll have a better shot.

A

Anonymous

Insane that looks great!

Well, I'm trying to start a new coaster. It will be an Intamin Acelerator themed in old Atlantis. Can't decide the colour scheme. What do yo recomend me?

Thanks! :D

Jer

Strata Poster
insane the bottom of that transition looks kinda painful what are the gs?

thats for the advice Brian im trying it out i actually deleted the entire MCBR and transition.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Goodey. No more high lats.

As for my next "big" project, I present to you:

V-XLC
vxlc4ln0.jpg

It's kinda like Esquilax by Hansixx, but with some majorly different elements, besides a roll-over, and loop, clearley seen in that pic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.