What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hmm, why isn't my picture showing up???? :?

Well, Cc, you're getting me excited again. Is your track going to be chocked full of 3Ds(as if I already didn't know the answer :roll: )?

A

Anonymous

Work in progress.

power6.jpg

The screaming swing is more or less done.
The theming inside the station is underway as you can see.
The station is almost done, just to add some signs, fences, etc.

Error

Strata Poster
So, while I try and figure out custom scenery (Again, help?), I decided to continue with me 'character coasters' with my own.

Based off this guy:
PyroPoser2.png

We have this:
Pyro-071103133238000.jpg

And since I took a bunch of shots:
Pyro-071103133413001.jpg

^'Vertical Spike Spin'
Pyro-071103133451002.jpg

^Zero G Roll, with a twist
Pyro-071103133527003.jpg

^The fun and familiar Cobra
Pyro-071103133733004.jpg

^As well as duel corkscrews

More later.

A

Anonymous

Error, that coaster looks good. But that vertical spike spin looks kinda weird :shock:

bob_3_

Giga Poster
mmmeuroooo0711031843580lx8.jpg

EDIT - LOVVVVE that video insane, and the ride looks ace.

If you want i have a basic cartexture template for B&M Inverts, without the anoying face thing I've made one (i used it on the Aurora trains http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/i32510). They're real easier to change the colours too and look ALOT better.

A

Anonymous

He is Awake.
The Evil Of Final Fantasy VII is back. and he has unleashed his Wrath.
Pictures

TheSephitothCoaster-071104112747002.jpg

Drop

More Pictures Coming soon

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Ohhh Richard, send them to me! They're brill. Ive been trying to make some but ugh theyr so complicated.

By the way The Towers, you need to actually upload your pictures onto the net before trying to preview them haha..

www.photobucket.com

Xpress

Strata Poster
It's not too hard to make a cartexture, but there are easy ways to do them.

I'm not saying that I'm a pro at cartextures, but I've made a custom one for a corkscrew rec.

Xpress

Strata Poster
The Towers, your drop looks wierd. You need to add in banking for it, so that it swings the train out.

I'm re-making V-XLC, so here's a screenie of the new track :D

velocityxlc071105103738kx8.jpg

Just have to work out the 5.8 spike in the helix, and add in two more inversions.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Argh! Problems! Im trying to package the coaster with NL track Packager but it says missing files...while i havnt deleted anything from the source of the folder....Any clues?

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
When it says missing files, it means somethings in the wrong place, and usually its object textures. However, I believe your problem is your custom cartexture.

The track packager hasnt been updated to include double cartextures as of yet I dont think, so its not clever enough to see that you have two textures instead of the usual one. It should still be fine, but you'll need to upload the custom textures yourself elsewhere, preferably in a zip file so its easy for people to download.

If its not that, then take a look at what it says when it says missing files to see what the filename is.

Hope this helped! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.