What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Actually, UncleArly, I changed the supports colors to a lighter blue, like cobalt-ish. I remembered that I can just re-color the object, and save it over the old object, and get them to be colored the same blue. Right now, I have......5, I think........ supports left to go. Then it's onto theming.

lastadolkg, that looks pretty good. Try a slightly lighter, and richer purple for the supports, and a slightly lighter green for the track. Just slightly though, or you'll mess them up.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^^UncleArly, those supports are terrible, they would never hold... ;)

I would make the blue a little paler or lighter. It seems a bit too blue.

lastadolkg - I'm liking the look of it. You seem to have it pretty accutare just from looking at pictures. Nice work.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
As per this topic:
http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/view ... 780#467780

This thread is now locked!

Can you please post construction updates per project in a new topic per project. This is in the same way the RCT forums works.

One small note though:
NO BASHING
Constructive criticism is okay, but calling people stupid and the like isn't. It's not allowed on the rest of the forums, so it's not going to be allowed here anymore either.

This is a zero tolerance policy - instant 24 hour ban to anyone being unpleasant to anyone else. As I say, constructively criticise work, but not individuals! - end of!

Status
Not open for further replies.