What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

CF Legend
Insane it looks great!

The name is one good way to promote drugs haha! And now I see where the 'feel it running through you' comes from, great touch!

Jer that flyer looks crazy!

Can't wait to see more :p

Error

Strata Poster
Grind-071027121615000.jpg

Teraform half done

SFMMMan

Mega Poster
Hey guys,

Would anyone be willing to help me out with my track? I have 14 trains (1 car trains :)) on heartbreakers: the ride, and can't seem to make them run around the trak smoothly without them crashing into themselves in the brake run before the first "train" even launches! Could someone help me out with this? Here is the link to the track:

Heartbreakers The Ride.nltrack

Much appreciated,
Tanner (not you, Xpress :))

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Try making less trains, that will prevent crashes.

Error, I'm loving the coaster. Is the coaster quite realistic set in a more fantasy landscape or is it all fantasy? It looks great though!

Jer, the coaster looks great. There seem to be a lot of intense and also very fun parts of the ride, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^Add more to your posts, that was spam.

Error, I have to say your terraforming is hideous lol. Ive never seen pointy hill like those..

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I think that is the point(oh I've made an accidental pun). The ride seems to wrap around the points , escpecially the part that looks like it comes just after the lift.
I'm just speculating, I'll let Error explain his ride properly...

A

Anonymous

SFMMMan17 said:
Would anyone be willing to help me out with my track? I have 14 trains (1 car trains :)) on heartbreakers: the ride, and can't seem to make them run around the trak smoothly without them crashing into themselves in the brake run before the first "train" even launches! Could someone help me out with this?
Some things that I noticed:

You need to do something about the MCBR since it doesn't have the braking power to stop a train if E-stopped (set the triggering point in the beginning of the brake, if this doesn't work, add more power).

You don't need 14 trains, a standard wild mouse only runs 4-6.

By running so many trains that you do, the brake sections gets too short, and when running the premier trains in NL the LIMs propel the trains out of the sections even if the brakes are on, and this causes many problems as well.

My project have been down for a while, because of computer problems and me moving 1000 miles. But i have started to do some work again.
And today I have created the first themed S&S screaming swing.

Error

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
Error, I'm loving the coaster. Is the coaster quite realistic set in a more fantasy landscape or is it all fantasy? It looks great though!

Fantasy landscape, since it has lava for water.

Hixee said:
^I think that is the point(oh I've made an accidental pun). The ride seems to wrap around the points , escpecially the part that looks like it comes just after the lift.
I'm just speculating, I'll let Error explain his ride properly...

The ride is set in a mountain range, flying through it.

Speaking of which, I'm having trouble making ground for the added tunnels (which is why I have random tunnels, to help me out). Can anyone help me with making the texture work in the simulator? Then just turn gray...

SFMMMan

Mega Poster
Thanks a lot, Loefet. I wil take that into consideration, so I will probably just make a 14-car train :). Thanks again!

Tanner

Xpress

Strata Poster
You know you don't have to put your name after your post........ :roll:

Anyways, 14 car trains sound a bit too big. if it's a maruer shone spinner, then you should make 4 car trains.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just from looking at the pictures I think you need to make the end spike a bit more vertical on entry. From the pictures the real ride seems to have a steeper entry.
Apart from that it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.