What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
mmmrocket0507062239160016fo.png

This ride will knock you on your feet. ;)

---Mystery Jet---

A

Anonymous

I have just finished the track of my "Rock'n'roller Coaster avec Rolling Stones"

I'm sorting the high G problems out currently.

c&r

Mega Poster
OMG! Did you make that 3D-s Jahan? If you did, bloody well done! That is some truley spectacular 3D-s my friend. I rode a beta of tartaroo(sp?) a while back, and its amazing! I can see a onslaught of 3D-s coming to CF!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Haha! the competition is back! Im in the game with my new track... Should be released in a few days (hopefuly). Its a Vekoma forwardy backwardy thingy lol

Heres a screeny at its present stage, its about 50% there but because its such a simple track it wont take long now.

Enjoy:

mf011fn.jpg

A

Anonymous

SC, that screen looks impressive. Your 3DSMax work certainly seems to give your coaster that extra edge. I look forward to seeing the final version.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Yeah me too! get on wi'it erol!

hehe kidding.

I've seen loads of his other works too - all amazing.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
haha, the spinning mouse thingy came to a hault when I had an idea for this one lol dont woz, that one is still coming along but I just wanna keep my NL skills floating on CF so then I can strike for the kill as the sayin goes :D

Peter

Hyper Poster
Wow, all these new coaster comming out, it would appear that CF NoLimit is going 3D! I wouldn't know where to start if i were making those!

Looking great and i cant wait for all of these new coastes comming.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Wow, looking back at this screeny, already it looks fuller and butter than it is now! This has to be my best themed coaster in ages! I aint gonna release another screeny until the project is finished.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Quick Update, Everything is coming together now. I just got the station to theme up, the queue and the rear end of the ride now so not far to go! This wait will be worth it, trust :D

Dave

CF Legend
I'm working on a rocket coaster on No Limits called Leviathan, i know that C&R and Jake have had previews and have given some good feedback (a first in my eyes).

Status
Not open for further replies.