What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo

Mega Poster
Coming soon a tribute to Space Mountain: From The Earth To The Moon.
rhimage3.jpg

http://www.themeparkreview.com/europe20 ... untain.mp3
Because from the earth to the moon lies the adventure!

neo

Mega Poster
Because im so nice im going to let you have a sneek peak at my tribute to Space Mountain: From The Earth To The Moon its about 25% done at the minute:

Because from the earth to the moon lies the adventure!

A

Anonymous

Of course.. Talon rocks!

The space mountain coaster looks pretty cool too neo! The layout must be pretty hard though...

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I decided to take a picture that will show you that it doesnt look that much like talon :p infact its so different... it has a grand Tunnel! A grand superfantastic misty tunnel!

Trance1.jpg

Peter

Hyper Poster
zcl said:
^ meh. doesn't look too special IMO

Thanks for that, but could you be more specific?

What dont you like about it? How should i change it? Also, is it the seconds half you dont like?, because im thinking of re-doing all of the track after the MCBR.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Ya know... I did say that my project was gonna be ready in a few days... I lied, svhool work just leaked out of mi ears, I've cought the drips though and now the project is full steam ahead. Look back a couple of pages for the peeps who are not in the know. :D

Not too long now!

A

Anonymous

I have finally started on my project.
The ideas for this project came to light during tha last competition.

It has no name yet, but it will be an Intamin Gigacoaster with something extra....

EDIT: after riding some of my old tracks, I tought that I will update my Iron Hammer coaster with some new supports and some smoothing here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.