What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Strata Poster
Alright, I'm almost done with this project. Now, time to do some showing.

My current project is called "Fusion"
LogoFusion.png

The coaster gives all the thrill and airtime of a wooden coaster:
Fusion-070610093244000.jpg

Fusion-070608175704001.jpg

AND give the rush and smoothness of a launched steel:
Fusion-070610093533003.jpg

Fusion-070610093556004.jpg

Fusion-070610093451002.jpg

Due to be released soon, as soon as I create Car Textures and some other fixes

Lofty

CF Legend
Due to the new release of Fantastic Four Silver Surfer, I have made a coaster with the same name based off the theme of the movie!

Here's a screen...
Fantastic4-Silversurfer-07061022362.jpg

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Meanwhile, back at the camp sitting infront of a number of monitors, Professor Doils watches eagerly as his vehicle maneuvers through the jungle. Suddenly on the screen the massive temple fills his view.

blurryimage3.jpg

Awstruck he orders the crew to enter. He watches the train slowly hover up the stairs and into the door. Suddenly the screens cut out and all he hears over the radio is the screams of 12 terrified people.
"AHH ITS A TRAP!"
"OH MY GOD!"
"OH SHIIIIIII..."

Unsuccessfully he bangs the monitors trying to see whats going on, only to get a couple of quick flashes of images that vaguely made sense..

blurryimage1.jpg

blurryimage2.jpg

It seemed that the vehicle was rushing about madly out of control! The professor was distraught, staring at the screen closely trying to see any more images. Suddenly the screen became clear as a large temple showed up..

BlurryTemple1.jpg

The vehicle had apparently entered it, from what the professor got from the radio

"Hello hello?! Is anybody there?! Whats happened?!" called the professor frantically. Suddenly the screen went completely dead and the radio filled with distorted screeching noises and feedback.

"Oh no.. whats happened..." the professor spoke to himself in horror..

Lofty

CF Legend
OMFG! This becomes more amazing as it goes on...

Can't wait to see more of it!

This is the new coaster...... Btw it is meant to look as though it is a travelling coaster hence the floor supports...

Fantastic4-Silversurfer-07061116242.jpg

Fantastic4-Silversurfer-07061116243.jpg

Fantastic4-Silversurfer-07061116254.jpg

It aint finished yet, I have to smoothe the track better but theres the pics lol, tell me what you think!

Lain

Giga Poster
^ That's pretty cool.

For the X-Car though, I'd use the "LIM Launch Coaster" style, rather than the Schwarz one, it looks much better.

Jer

Strata Poster
you so stole my idea XD JK, nice layout.

My X-car how ever in on hold at the moment since I came up with a better idea and began building my 3rd flyer.

The Flyer is a bit abnormal after the lift...lets see who can catch why...

b177070610204901000za6.png

Jer

Strata Poster
^haha you actually got ti. Frist Veritcal Drop on a flyer, and tallest flyer at 200ft.

b177070611160313000gj3.png

consider it a controlled nose dive XD

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ Oh dear, tad unrealistic no? How high are the G-forces? It shouldnt be any more than +3G vert.
Dont forget that force would be going onto your chest pushing you OUT of the car. Thats why a facing out loop has never been built on a flying coaster, It would just be darn painful. And from the looks of it, so is your drop. It might work if the riders were lying down for it, but I dont think it'd work otherwise.

Also sorry to go all mod here, but sfmmfreak stop with the spam! Thats twice now ive seen you post with no relevance or furtherence to the topic. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.