What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Strata Poster
Holy FPS killer batman!

is it bad? thats all I worried about is that my FPS will be very low, it happened on Corsiar, and Atlas.

Louis!

Mega Poster
CrazyCoaster said:
Its all custom hand made stuff, like all my other coasters

I know that, Lol. I was just wondering if that temple was all one piece or if you made it in several parts that fit together.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ Its all one piece.

V_F, its not that bad to fps, i still have over 20fps at its slowest, and thats with full high resolution widescreen graphics :p If it slows your pc badly, well u should go get a new one :p

Xpress

Strata Poster
Ahh, for my next project:

THUNDERHEAD!

This will be my first full circut AHG coaster. So far, it is going pretty well. Everything is as smooth as silk. As you can see, there will be a few color change elements. It is a small fast paced coaster, with a balanced ammount of airtime and inversions. :D

Jer

Strata Poster
Now in the works:

Flux

A custom Maurer Sohne X-car. All of the supports have been custom designed by me and are sure to keep the coaster up with no problems.

flux070607173707001gl2.png

Error

Strata Poster
Working on an interesting project, something not attempted before, at least that I know of.

Not saying the name, because it will give away the big surprise of what's so special about this!

Fusion-070608134329001.jpg

Preview

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hey, make shure that those wooden supports don't interfere with the track, just sit below them.

Here is some more from my project Thunderhead:

Jer

Strata Poster
Mauer X-cars for the people who really belive these can do more than a standard looping coaster XD. I may not realse this becuase it has a lot of pumps that I cannot remove. All of the coaster is 100% hand built and supported. I did not copy anything for the supports.

flux070608153228000sm4.png

Jake

Strata Poster
^ That is interfeering.. it's going through the ties of the track!

There isn't much you can do about it though, unless you want hours and hours of work.

Jer

Strata Poster
Lain said:
Vampire_Freak said:
I did not copy anything for the supports.

Maybe you should, 'cos then they'd be more realistic...

Wheres th creativity in that. The ride is pumpy, the ride is bumpy, but i can sitll get a good rate on originality and adrenaline.

Error

Strata Poster
Jake said:
^ That is interfeering.. it's going through the ties of the track!

There isn't much you can do about it though, unless you want hours and hours of work.

And I don't intend to. I'll just say that it's cut around it :lol:

Xpress

Strata Poster
Ahh, yes, you need to get those supports out of the track.

I am going to include some 3Ds. with my ride:

Lots of rock tunnels too. :D :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.