What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
After the longest plane flight you'd ever been on, you reached Cuzco airport, where you boarded another helicopter. This then took you over much jungle until you reached the campsite, about an hour away from the airport. It was then that the professor went around handing everyone maps:

map1.jpg

"this is the area we'll be exploring" informed the professor "If you notice there are a range of different temples, all surrounding the main temple of Huracan. This is the one we'll be starting with when we set off in the MTLV. But for now, we need to set up camp."

Starting this, you manage to take a picture of the camp area on your phone:

Camp2.jpg

Exploration sounds fun..

Xpress

Strata Poster
Lookin' good, all of you guys. Hey Crazycoaster, could you give a time frame as to when you are going to release your next ride? Can't wait to see all of these rides.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
KEYTHOS OUT NOW.
www.coastersims.com

Go download and download

Welcome to Keythos a mythical monster who lives in the ground.

As you enter you see the deformed pyramid of Key which lets you know that you are in for a hell of a ride. You board the exploration train, and you set off stoping in from of a dark dark tunnel. as you enter you suddenly exit and enter the world of Keythos, he lets his rage out on you, over land, water and sky and takes your breath away untill you stop and see that you have survived the mythical creature of Keythos.
Hold on tight, sit back and scream.

This is my first coaster to fully incorporate 3d's.

Top speed- 54mph
Highest G- 4.5g
Lowest G- 0.6G
Tallest point- 85ft
Largest drop - 65ft
Coaster length-2425ft
Inversions- 1
Overbanks- 5
Over water- 6
No. trains- 2
No. carriges- 4

Please download and comment.
Enjoy.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Yeah, Insane, use ridehost to upload your rides. Use the second link when the site provides links for you. You can insert words such as "click here" or "Keythos" like this--KEYTHOS or CLICK HERE Or whatever you want to put in there, but only where the bold "click here" or "Keythos" words are.

jayjay

Giga Poster
I've decided to start getting good at NoLimits so here's the beginning of my first big project thing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUhZBAHG4EE[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

I don't play Nolimits or post in here alot but I have a look now and again but thats really looking good Vampire_Freak, well done!

Lofty

CF Legend
Crazy Coaster, looking good as always! I can't wait to see more of the expediton about to be taken :p, When will it finaly be out and released?

Vampire Freak, your coaster is looking superb! It fits in well with the rest of the park, Good Job, Keep upo the great work!

Jay Jay, looking good for a teaser :D ! Good luck on the big project!

I will be uploading pictures of my new project shorty when imageshack is actualy working for me!! :evil: !

Xpress

Strata Poster
Ahh, as for my next project:

Tatsu Fly at The Speed of Fear.

Still got some stuff to do, as you can see. I am making a custom station, and am trying to recreate the paths and stuff around the ride. :D

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone! Here's my new coaster. Sun Conuré is a bird that lives in the woods of Borneo. I only have the lift and First Drop. Watch the pictures.

SunConure-070525164243000.jpg

SunConure-070525164305001.jpg

SunConure-070525164322002.jpg

SunConure-070602164038000.jpg

SunConure-070602164052001.jpg

SunConure-070602164201002.jpg

Jer

Strata Poster
looks cool man :)

Doppelganger the green ocaster above won't be out until mid this month and while i'm waiting for a station I made this woodie!

The Expedition (with no refrence to The Voyage):

This is pretty much the entire layout, But I have much mroe surpirses for the track coming :)

theexpedition0706011909nq6.png

Xpress

Strata Poster
Ooo, looks good. Now only for them to come out.
More from Tatsu:

Still needs to be tweaked in other areas and then supported.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Got bored earlier so started a new project, this one should hopefully actually be finished and up for download unlike other of my projects.
Can you guess what is is yet?
68ladr9.jpg

I think it's pretty obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.