What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

ProjectBM.png

Have been working on and of on a new project, It isn't as big as the one I usually work on. I just wanted to do a simple coaster with some odd inversions on it. You can see that it's a B&M but at the moment I will keep the rest secret. :)

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Everyones projects look great :D
I could'nt be furious baco now could it
No but the ride is :lol:
Some more piccies because I am bored and it was guessed (known) so quickly.
The in-line
4zurgu9.jpg

On-ride the in-line
4yppoad.jpg

The lake turnaround
4kx585v.jpg

On-ride the lake turnaround
4mteq08.jpg

Thats all for now 8)

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Very interesting turnaround there.

Anyways, I am currently playing with some 3ds for "Project Bullet". (cpdude and CPFreak's project.)

These shots are from my new coaster. It is the worlds second Terra-coaster and features a beyond vertical drop. Here is a teaser pic:

tet-070604125846000.jpg

-CPFreak-

Ben

CF Legend
^Originally it was, but CP got so upset they couldn't have the first, they called Maverick one anyway.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Double postage time =O

Over in peru its 'E-Day'.

"E-DAY! Expedition day! hurrah!" said the professor jumping around, as all 12 of you sat down and strapped into his crazy machine..

Station.jpg

Once you've all sat down the machine spluttered into life and moved forward smoothly. It moved forwards away from the camp dodging all kinds of jungle scenery, jumping over and under trees..

Jungle.jpg

and then hovered over a rickety bridge..

Bridge.jpg

when suddenly the jungle overgrowth opened up into a wide open space. And there standing in the middle of it was a massive temple..

Temple.jpg

"We've found it!" Exclaimed the professor over the intercom. He was watching through monitors back in the camp

"Now onwards and up!" he said, as the train lurched and hovered up the massive stairs of the temple. What will we find inside you think to yourself...

Xpress

Strata Poster
Awesome man, but I don't think that it is the best NL creation ever, but it comes far within the boundaries of some others. There are tons of 'em on coastersims, some of those guys are part of the NL team, so they know how to use everything extremely well. :shock:

But I definately can't wait to ride it. It reminds me all too much of Maverick, same car count, same lift system, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.