What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Crazycoaster said:
^ Oh dear, tad unrealistic no? How high are the G-forces? It shouldnt be any more than +3G vert.

Umm, the flyers vert. g's are the acc. g's when inverted, and they are normal when upright.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Eh? You know what I mean. Im talking in real life, as to how most coasters opperate, with + vertical G's going down etc.

He basically just needs to keep the forces low to make sure peoples chests dont get crushed is all.

Jer

Strata Poster
I belive the ACC g's top at either 3 or 2.5 i'll check later once I have it open, it's nothing too bad.

Lofty

CF Legend
If he does that though, it will jut be another 'normal' flyer! I think its a great idea for this type of drop!

Xpress

Strata Poster
Yeah, just remember to keep it under like +3 gs'. Or even better, make it go upright and then you can make the forces up to +5 for even more g-force.

Jer

Strata Poster
okay you guys are not gonig to like this, it reaches 4acc gs for a split second. But the truth is, this is a fantasy coaster, i'm not trying to make it realistic to just deal with it, the ride has all green g's on the drop, even when it reaches 4. you guys don't realize how drastically the design would need to change in order for the drop to be flipped over, and and if they were on their backs the rides would be upside down during the drop which is no fun, jsut accept this as a fantasy coaster.

Heres a view of the drop looking up, kinda looks like a flying EGF:
b177070612171754000rb4.png

Oh and heres the NLDC page:

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3623

Jer

Strata Poster
i'm working on the supports, there is a lateral support in the back to keep it from falling over.

SFMMMan

Mega Poster
I don't know if this should go under the underconstruction topic, but this ride is underconstruction, so oh well :D ! Anyway, I am making a zero-g roll built into an oberbanked turn, and it needs to be smoothed and heartlined a little better, because I suck at both, so would anyone be willing to help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
SFMMM17

here is the link:

Sphinx.nltrack

It's called Sphinx. Hope you like it! I only wan't help with the zero-g. Nothing else! If you see any problems with anything else, feel free to tell me! Thanks!

Lofty

CF Legend
I don't know about that coaster, Everything seems huge! It just doesn't suit an invert! I love the second inversion though!

Jer

Strata Poster
I have ultimately decided to drop the flyer, way to many people are complaining about it weater the drop is wrong, the g's are bad, the supports suck (not you LK), or the layout is boring. Expect another coaster in a week or so after planning.

Error

Strata Poster
Alright, being as I'm leaving for CP in about 3 hours and I'm at school: here's the video Release of Fusion

<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

A

Anonymous

2 new screens from my latest project.
projectBM1.png

projectBM2.png

I haven't been working on it for some time now since I have done some work for the next competition.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
My little "on the side project"

airtrack070302200515000bp3.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcbuGkECDsE[/youtube]

Doing Oblivion, Nemesis Inferno and Rita too. I'll post some screens later.

A

Anonymous

Made some progress since yesterday.
And I found the perfect place for a screaming swing (not done yet).

projectBM3.png

Now I need to make a thrilling water ride when I'm done with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.