What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Right I am glad to announce 'Project Boing'. A Vekoma SLC inspired by Kumali! Work has already started on this ride including station and first 3 inversions! Andr? has had a peek at this coaster so far on shuttle mode might you add so i can test the g's easier! Be sure to watch out for Project Boing!

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Well here are a couple of teaser screens of 'Project Boing' Note: Track has only just finished so no supports as of yet or colour!

projectboing2.jpg

projectboing.jpg

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
COMING VERY SOON:

Project Nemo...

from Launch..

launchy.jpg

..to brakes

psshclackD.jpg

And to crunchysaviour.. well its not exactly a 3ds badger... but its the best i could do lol :

Atlas2-060410004047000.jpg

incidentally enough you can purchase the very same white boxes with black circles as you could in the breathe shop.. how very lucky for everyone... =O

Dave

CF Legend
Hmmm its not like Kumali's, as that bottom bit is a bit off.

Ill send you a track of mine which has similar supports.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ shucks

Well anyway, I'd just like to inform people that that video was done using a frame rate EATING machine, and my graphics card is really pants. So anyone who is actually worried that Atlas will munch away on their frame rates. You have nothing to worry about, even with so much detail, it will run at a brilliant pace...hopefully. And if it doesn't, adjusting the settings will probably make sure of it.

But yeh anyway, it's a brilliant ride =D and on Sunday everyone will see just how cool it is. I'm amazed that after Breathe, you still managed to improve, and not just slightly improve. Atlas is still a good leap from your last coaster which is still brilliant.

Hehe i had fun helping ya out with the video, hope everyone enjoys that too.

A

Anonymous

Stunning ride!

Stunning vid!!

You can just imagine the deep-voiced, American narrator... who sounds as if he's been smoking.... since childhood!

Good name, by the way, Andre. Good logo, too!

This will rival that absurdly good ride on Coastersims if it doesn't beat it. The top spot is yours for the taking. Good luck.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
On a note though.. to ride atlas when its released you may need to turn off reflections, or atleast turn it to 'sky' or 'most' because otherwise it messes with all the 3D stuff for some wierd reason. dunno why.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Peoject Boing is coming along slowly! Here is a shot from the lift hill! Nearly all the sid of the coaster is done now. Yes i know the supports are all the same thickness, but i will sort that once finished!

projectboingloopandcobra.jpg

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Quick Update on Project Boing! THERE WILL BE NO MORE SCREENSHOTS RELEASED UNTIL IT IS FINISHED! Only 1 person will have exclusive access of looking at the ride will be Crazy Coaster, and no one else now. So the post above is the last screen you will ever see until it is finished! Crazy Coaster will give his opnions of the coaster so far as soon as i send an update towards him. Most probably tommorow night!

Status
Not open for further replies.