What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

http://nldc.interfix.net/p1591

Another new woodie, lats and airtime everywhere. Its being a while in the making, track work still isnt done as lats exceed 2 at the moment, and i want to stick between 1.6 and 1.9 (yes pretty high i know, but its a thrill ride, not a train journey, and Boss at SFSL exceeds 2, so i thought that would be alright). Anyway its my best ride ive ever made at the moment IMO. :D

BTW photos are taken in my own custom environment, with my own support textures and hand rails.

A

Anonymous

jpecool said:
http://nldc.interfix.net/p1591

Another new woodie, lats and airtime everywhere. Its being a while in the making, track work still isnt done as lats exceed 2 at the moment, and i want to stick between 1.6 and 1.9 (yes pretty high i know, but its a thrill ride, not a train journey, and Boss at SFSL exceeds 2, so i thought that would be alright). Anyway its my best ride ive ever made at the moment IMO. :D

BTW photos are taken in my own custom environment, with my own support textures and hand rails.

Looks intresting but...

ouchies.jpg

It looks like there will be high G's from that part.

Lain

Giga Poster
It isn't as intense as it looks, it's just the angle of the screen shot that makes it look that way... probably.

Peter

Hyper Poster
Pyria Falls Theme Park has been busy this last month. Construction has been frantic, with up to 60% of the track installed. Alot of work has gone on on the paths and station, which are now nearly complete.

Check out the latest pictures here, and don't forget to read the developers diary!

http://airwave.whizzkidsnolimits.co.uk/photo_gallery.htm

Remeber, the Ride it First competition is still running, and looking for people to test the ride before opening. Sign up now!!

---------------------------------------------

N.B I've had problems with the Ride it First thing, as in people have told me that they entered but I havn't been receiving their e-mails. I have now fixed this, so if you entered, or are now going to, then go ahead!! A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you to acknologe your entry (please allow up to 24 hours for this to come through!) :lol:

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Screaming Coasters said:
Haha Andre, bet you any money Mark was plugging that open restraint trick to yaz! LOL :p Looking good mate!
me? NEVER!

Well i am working on tracks at the moment to get better, i may release 1 with no supports etc. just to see what you lot think

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Looking good mate, I'd love to see how this turns out however. Looking at something, you could easily get some alpha channles in to keep the fps at a good rate.

480-11195-lg.jpg

that picture... Look at the wheel pattern you made. Im assuming theres an easy 100 poligons to create that. I would render it in the modeling program you use. Put it into photoshop, make the background transparant and save it as a .png . Take the png into the 3D prog you use and apply it as a texture to a flat plane. That way, you'l get the same effect (all be it slightly 2D) but saving on fps rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.