What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
that wouldnt be that much of a problem.. your problem with the cobra loop is that the exit twist hasnt been supported.. and because your track twists without being supported its supported from like two different directions.. which would cause LOTS of stress etc. or so id imagine.

http://www.rcdb.com/ig2498.htm?picture=12 see.. more supportage :D

Almost

Hyper Poster
^Ah ok...I added another layer on it anyway and fixed my graphics! :D

Air time hill coming soon?
xterra2ey.png

Better pic of the twist
xterra23po.png

Another layer of supports added to the Cobra loop
xterra39sr.png

Top hat, Airtime hill
xterra45jp.png

A

Anonymous

Lol...some of these construction shots are awesome.

Glad to see you guys capitalizing of the sad fact that the "under construction" thread often gets more views than the actual ride threads.

Peter

Hyper Poster
Silver Bullet, looking great and quite intense, but those graphics would drive me mad. :lol:

----------------------------------------

It has now been announced that the name of the park where Project Airwave is located is called "Pyria Falls" or "Pyria Falls Theme Park"

This is a new park, opening in 2006 for the first time ever. To celebrate it's launch it has invested in just one, but one amazing, Gerstlauer Launched Coaster, currently known as Project Airwave.

As the development and design team and really getting carried away with this big project, and wish to share their enthusiasm with the rest of the general public, a mini site for Project Airwave has been launch!

Expect all future updates to occur on this new mini site, which features photo gallerys, video's (when testing begins), technical specs, downloads (not currently available) and a competition to be the first member of the public to ride the coaster. Sign up now!

Project Airwave Mini Site

-----------------------------

I think i'm starting to go a bit OTT at the moment, lol! :lol:

Almost

Hyper Poster
Whizzkid said:
Silver Bullet, looking great and quite intense, but those graphics would drive me mad. :lol:

The new graphics are bad? I readjusted the settings and they seem fine now. (See new pics)

A

Anonymous

^Much better graphics.

Nice site for your little creation whizzkid!

Dave

CF Legend
Well this is a screenshot of my new ride Dark Python:

DarkPython-06.jpg

DarkPython-060208101431001.jpg

This is of the first inversion, sort of like a strange type of tap hat.

A

Anonymous

looking good everybody.

My Jungle Rush is finished so ill put ti up for download soon

Sean_Rohan

Mega Poster
Yeah looking good, however 'project Beep' isn't working for me.
I mean sure its not finished yet but the Boxed Corkscrew really doesn't fit, nor does the Loop but I'm more concerned for the corkscrew.

A

Anonymous

does it go underground after that then? that seems the only place it could go

A

Anonymous

A short update of my SkWheel recreation.

The track is now complete with spine and all.
Supports are complete.

Still missing is a station, some ladders and a little scenery.

I guess that it will be completed today or tomorrow.

Pic below of current status.
Skywheel3.jpg

By the way does anyone know how the ride "run", I mean how many times does it go forward / backwards etc.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Here is my new ride. Tis called Phoenix and it's a mix of Colossus and Expedition GeForce *nods* with a tad of terrainy goodness. I've made a video. Download and stuff. I'll post the ride sometime soon as its pretty much finished.

video-ness

intaminalter0602111556340060ck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.