What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

My big Intamin Giga is now almost complete, just lacks name, a sign and some text in the info box. \(^_^)/

Am fairly certain that it will be relesed next weekend.

Remember that you only have until Tuesday to submit your Name suggestion.

A

Anonymous

Now everything is complete for release.
But you have to wait a few days until I will release it.

I have noticed the winner, so look for PM:s, and I hope that he could keep his "mouth" shut about it (no offence). It will all be revealed in due time. :D

Peter

Hyper Poster
Seeing that the forums a bit dead at the moment i though i'd release another screenshot.

678-9955-lg.jpg

Dave

CF Legend
Just made a quick promo picture of my new roller coaster Hammer, which is my first real attempt at heartlining and is smooth in areas....and is quite forceful.

hammerpomor.jpg

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Hey, from that promo..... it looks promising and the sneak peak that you gave me made me think that this is your favourite coaster.

Lain

Giga Poster
Lord Kotowa said:
Just made a quick promo picture of my new roller coaster Hammer, which is my first real attempt at heartlining

I'm pretty certain you've said that at least one time before.

A

Anonymous

My intamin SLC have gone into hibernation for the time beeing, because I have alot of shoolwork at the moment (parts of it is to build a Nano Satellite).

But I just needed something small to do so I have started to build a recreation of a Sky-wheel.

Question: which coasterstyle is best for recreate the X-coaster?

A

Anonymous

As I think at the moment I will use Intamin sitdown style to be able to make the rolling part of the track look loike the original without a load of 3ds.
Planing to use a 3 car train to simulate the capacity of the original x-car train, and also a little of the look of the x-car.

Now the layout is almost complete, except a load of smoothing on the rolling, and also verify so that the ride will be as close to the real thing as possible (right amount of passes and so forth).

To bad that it?s not possible to make an accurate copy of the Sky-wheel, because you have to make a shuttle of it, but you only have to press 8 at the finish of the ride and it will start again.

A

Anonymous

A small picture of my latest coaster, King.

king1.jpg

It is in very early development but comming along smoothly. The idea I have is to make a woodie with a twisting layout and high speed turns.

A

Anonymous

I have done some work to my SkyWheel recreation, and this is what it it looks like at the moment.

Skywheel.jpg

A

Anonymous

loefet said:
I have done some work to my SkyWheel recreation, and this is what it it looks like at the moment.

Skywheel.jpg

That looks impressive loefet, very accurate. Can't wait to see it finished.

A

Anonymous

^ Thanks.

Another photo

Skywheel2.jpg

I looked a little closer to some pictures and had to redo big parts of the supports, but now they are pretty much done.

Now I have to do some 3Ds before I can finalize the supports.

Status
Not open for further replies.