Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
eughwhite.jpg

eugh insane... white looks crap.

tks

Strata Poster
Leave it concrete and add some trees in there. Break up the path.

Jake: That plane looks uber cool. Go Lost!! :D

c&r

Mega Poster
A small project I started yesterday, if I can persevere with it, it will probably be released by the end of the week (Yes, it's that small) :p.

Xcarheartline_01.jpg

Xcarheartline_02.jpg

Before anyone says anything, yes, I very much like taking shots at track level :-D.

Dave

CF Legend
projectwall.jpg

My big project where by i create a roller coaster of every roller coaster type. It will be daunting but i shall try and pull it off, the first installment will be soon with a Motorbike Coaster

Jake

Strata Poster
I've textured and smoothed out the plane, theres one brush round the back that is refusing to texture, sorry to anyone that was online whilst I was trying to sort it out XP.

ProjectLost2.jpg

Lain

Giga Poster
That's looking good, Jake, although i think the wing could do with being a little bigger.......

Jake

Strata Poster
Yeah I noticed that too, the one from the picture i'm looking at now sticks out way further!

Lain

Giga Poster
And it could do with looking a bit more like a wreck, give it jagged edges and stuff...

A

Anonymous

Wow! There's some great projects out there! I think its good Jake is starting with the 3ds, because, when your dealing with something as complicated as an airplane, the 3ds becomes harder than the track itself!

Ross...excellent form! That turn looks beautiful! . . .I just hope that the track continues, because. . .well, as is, it looks like the train will fly off of the track. ;) :lol:

Insane, your track looks great aswell. Looks like your combining the size of something like the Raptor, with the environment of something like Black Mamba, so it should be interesting to see how that turns out!

And Andre, your track is looking like yet another high quality creation! I cannot wait! :D However, as with everyone else, I think your footpaths could use some work. :lol: They are a bit large, and the mulitcolored pieces look tacky. I can't think of an easy solution, but my ideas would be to:
1) Make the pathway less wide. Or perhaps, split them up even more. For example, that massive pathway inbetween the loop and that overbank--perhaps you could split it up into about 3, smaller pathways, and plant trees, or add water in the areas around the pathways.
2) Add planters or like, water fountains in the larger areas.
3) If your comfortable with your 3ds'ing, add a flat ride. ;)

Oh, I almost forgot! I finished the layout to my ride. It's very short, and I wouldn't personally wait more than 20 minutes for it! :lol: Buuuuut, I think its a great chance for me to practice my 3ds, as that seems to be the new craze!

xcar2.jpg

Top View

xcar1.jpg

Side View

It may be small in lenght (about 1750 ft long), but its also small in footprint, which makes this baby fun and intense. Even though there are a few "elements", they dont feel like elements because they come and go so quickly--as if they are seamlessly integrated into the exisiting layout.

A

Anonymous

My new coaster is coming along great, it´s like my latest coaster, big and fast.
But the whole concept is based on an old idea I have had for a long time, and now I think its time to make it reality.

It has giant inversions and a highspeed station flythrough.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
okay i did some gardening... got down on my hands and knees and planted lots of bushes and trees and even a architectural pond-type thing.

is this slightly better?

Breathe.jpg

bob_3_

Giga Poster
oh I was gonna suggest some mega funky swirly stuffs at the entrance on the floor or summin, but tbh, it looks fantastic with your brilliant gardening skills, tehe. Looks like another winner!

Anywhoo, I've been working on summin too!!! go me. It's like an idea I thought up when I was crap at NL, now I'm ace, I decided to try out the idea. It's pretty funky, and this is my first try at 3DS-ing, although my program thingy has buggered, so I'll probably just end up terraining it (bugga) well, heres a pic.

Volvagia-060104185754000.jpg

my god, this picture is small =( oh well

Dude

Roller Poster
I started a new Intamin project and its not a rocket.

A couple pics

First Drop[/b[\]
newtra10601040754170003vg.png

Turn after drop
newtra10601040754260014pw.png

AIRTIME!!!!
newtra10601040754380025ij.png

Status
Not open for further replies.