What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

CF Legend
I've seen those supports close up and they do look quite odd and un-realistic...But its up to him.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
This is my recreation of TTD:
TOPTHR2-060414224709000.jpg

TOPTHR2-060413183342001.jpg

TOPTHR2-060413183320000.jpg

TOPTHR2-060413183354002.jpg

TOPTHR2-060413183454008.jpg

I still have to work on the heartlineing of the twists but other than that I think I'm done.

And how do you make movies? Can someone tell me please?

A

Anonymous

Created a "little" track yesterday and wondering if someone will like to test it?

I want a serious user of NL that can pinpoint minor faults.
PM for more info.

Edit: Thanks for the help from the testers, no need for more.

A

Anonymous

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p1591

Ive done some more terrain work on my new woodie finally :) Terrain is being done, track work is finally finished after a few months work. Im looking to make quite a more complex environment for this one, rather than the simple custom environment i have at the moment. I really want to make this ride my best ever!

Lain

Giga Poster
megasunset.jpg

After many months of not touching it, it's on it's way, I promise. :wink:

---

I've also been working on this:

rev.jpg

A

Anonymous

Nothing have happened to my Intamin SLC for a while now.
But I have made some steady progress to the track I started a week ago, the track and all big 3ds stuff are complete, and hopefully this track will be complete before the summer, but there is still much to do.
I won?t be posting any screens on this one, so you will just have to wait until it?s complete.

A

Anonymous

^^ Lain that one looks really sweet.

jpecool - that woodie looks like it could compete with the new breed of big woddies. And I really like tha way yoy have done it with the supports, the hybrid woodies looks the best in my oppinion.

So I won?t post any pictures of the ride itself but I will post another little thing that I came up with when I was doing my souvenier shop.

shop.jpg

Note that I have asked Ian, Hajime and Insane about permission this before I did it.

A

Anonymous

loefet said:
^^ Lain that one looks really sweet.

jpecool - that woodie looks like it could compete with the new breed of big woddies. And I really like tha way yoy have done it with the supports, the hybrid woodies looks the best in my oppinion.

So I won?t post any pictures of the ride itself but I will post another little thing that I came up with when I was doing my souvenier shop.

shop.jpg

Note that I have asked Ian, Hajime and Insane about permission this before I did it.

Now that is creative. Kick asss!

Peter

Hyper Poster
We regret to announce that Pyria Falls Theme Park has gone bankrupt, and as a result construction has stopped on their new Gerstlauer Launched Coaster - Project Airwave.

All is not lost, and the coaster still remains, if a little incomplete. Pyria Falls has not given in yet, and we hope to one day see this coaster finished....

-----------------------------------------------------

In other news, skip back to September '05, where a small park, unknown to many enthusiasts, purchased and began construction of the first Gerstlauer coaster in England.

cobra0605181659460000ns.jpg

:wink:

A

Anonymous

This is Ironbird. I've been working on it for about a month or so and took some time off from it. It's a B&M hyper, just over 200 feet tall. Top speed is 74 MPH, and the length turned out a little longer than anticipated, over 6,000 feet. It still paces pretty well despite the long length. 95% of the trackwork is done, but as you can see, I have a lot of supporting to do. Also, this isn't the most recent picture. The turnaround on the left where the double up is now includes a MCBR.

Ironbird.png

Status
Not open for further replies.