Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

That loop looks enooormous!!

In fact, it's bigger than that!
It's LARGE!

Peter

Hyper Poster
That loop looks huge, and am i right in saying that the entrance and exit are underground? Loving the look of the tunnel in the foreground as well! :D

One bone to pick, not another B&M, and being more specific, another B&M Inverted!!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
yush indeed it is underground... along with quite a few other sections of thrack mwahaha. See i wasnt planning on making another invert... but then i got inspiration from Katun and the sidney opera house :D

A

Anonymous

Nice one.

But, I would say that the supports look a little to small for that big loop.

tks

Strata Poster
^ The station is very cool after seeing it in person. It looks really good so far.. But next time no B&M Inverted :p

Peter

Hyper Poster
I think you can. What version do you have? Someone told me you could. Maybe you need an extra program to convert files or something. I dont have a clue.

I have Pro/DESKTOP 2000i2 which according to the "about pro desktop" was released in 2000. :p I've just spent 5 minuets searching for an export in the .3ds format and found nothing, so i guessing that you'r getting a more advanced versions.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I just wanna ask one thing Andre... Do you support before you 3DS or support after your 3DS? Coz its bad news if you support before as I have learnt through prev' projects.

Anyways, over a weeks break from moddeling and I'm finallt in the mood again to do something with my project. Oh my days, this project has taken over a month to do and I'm no where near finnished yet.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Nah 3dsings and smoothage of the track comes first.. then i add supports lol.. but then every now and then i decide to add random supports here and there to see if it will look prettyful ^_^

Dave

CF Legend
I try to :(. Just people only point out their problems when i'm halfway through supporting!!!

A

Anonymous

But we hadnt seen it before that so didnt know about supporting.

Anyway, Lucifer is finished and uploaded on one site so far. Currently it has a 9.39 out of 10 on that site, but is 2nd place this week losing to dcs221's Onslaught which is one of THE best coasters ive ridden in a long time. It has a 9.9!! Anyway, i will upload it on CF tommorrow, or maybe later tonight. I do not have time at the moment, busy with catching up on coaster news before revising as i have exams all week.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Well.. umm ask people before you support?

Also look at other similar rides to the ones your making to make them as realistic as possible

Dave

CF Legend
I'm sorry to post twice, but just made some teasers for my NL projects.

I have two on the go at the moment.

The first is called Solent Clipper, it is a CCI wooden coaster, it is to be terraformed soon so it will add more thrill to the ride. With some intresting drops :p

solentclipper.jpg

My other project is a Intamin Mega coaster which has a Double Out & Back layout, which i believe has never been done yet on a roller coaster.
It has been finished, only thing to go is tree's and supports which will be insane by my view :D.
ymir.jpg

A

Anonymous

erm sorry to burst your bubble dude, but i can tink of many coasters that have a double out & back layout. Comet anyone?

heres the complete list
http://www.rcdb.com/installationresult. ... layout=121

The pic of the hyper is nice. The woody seems to have incredibly large airtime hills for that relativey small drop. On a CCI ever time the train goes over an airtime hill there should be at least -0.3 airtime i would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.