What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Okay it wasnt a complete list, as there are some steels that might fit into that category which wouldnt be counted, as it only counts woodies. Ummm i duno if EGF is. How about the pinfari type rides?

c&r

Mega Poster
Dave, your coasters get more attention than mine, so quit bitching. As I've allready said, tighten the hills on the CCI...

A

Anonymous

Let's not be childish about lack of attention. If you make something that's good then it's likely to receive a lot more attention.

You need to put in the effort to come up with a really good track. As I've said before, the trick is to be ruthlessly self-critical.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
a Sneak preview of my new coaster!

majestic0512061942210005lm.png

:?:

A

Anonymous

^That looks pretty neat actually insane. I hope it really packs a punch.

A

Anonymous

^ Looks like this is going to be a great ride.
Almost as if it was inspired of Flashback.

My supporting is almost done, just to add the supports for some catwalks. It won´t be done this year, but shortly before it´s finished I have decided to have a little naming comp. for it. That is if I can´t find a great name before then.

Dave

CF Legend
Hmmm if ZLC was here he'd ask about the bogies coming up into the train of that woodie, but it looks good, me thinks it would be easier if it was steel as i don't think wood would be able to hold it up.

Peter

Hyper Poster
^ i see what you mean, i've no idea how to do it :p

Seeing you'r expert at the Object Creator, could you tell me. :wink:

[Edit: Talked to you on msn. Thanks :D]

A

Anonymous

Wow! Looks awesome Whizzkid. I'll be in finland on the release, but i'll see if i can use my grandparents net to put it onto a memory pen so i cqan put it on my laptop. Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.