What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I like it when people post here. Its interesting to see other peoples projects and get comments on your own ones.

Anyway, nothing has happened on lucifer today, due to me being sent a track that needs themeing extensively for someone else. TCH. People should learn to theme themselves lol. Anyway i will hopefully do some work on it tommorrow.

Dave

CF Legend
(no one usually posts about mine)

Yeah i like them ones but in your one you've seemed to add anoter beam to it and it looks odd, so i wanted to see it incase you've done it.

A

Anonymous

Oh i have. Its because there is trck in the way of one beam so it is replaced. You can see the beam that looks odd in this picture:

http://nldc.interfix.net/i8451

The track goes right underneath it, and there is no room to make the supports exactly like on superman.

Peter

Hyper Poster
^ Looking good, i love the .3ds, interesting theme aswell. Quick Quetion, did you use tools? becuase it looks too few vertexies to be tools, but too many for hand made, lol! :p

As for my coaster, Paths are around 75% complete and the whole project should be completed soon. I'm not releasing any more pictures at the moment, you'll just have to wait till Xmas. :wink:

A

Anonymous

Completely tooled. Although this is only my 4th coaster using elementary so im still getting to grips with it. I only figured out how to make a changing radius through a turn half way through this coaster.

Anyway
http://nldc.interfix.net/i8501

Is that the weird beam you meant scarf?

Whizzkid you should release it on Christmas eve. :)

A

Anonymous

yeah i want to see more of your ride SC.

Anyway, yes it is very blocky. Im stuck with OC now, until i get proDesktop next week.

Peter

Hyper Poster
Does ProDesktop allow exports of .3ds now?

I brought the program when i was doing my Tech GCSE, and i can't see anywhere to export the files at .3ds, unless i've missed something.

A

Anonymous

I think you can. What version do you have? Someone told me you could. Maybe you need an extra program to convert files or something. I dont have a clue.

Looks good silver Bullet, although your supports dont look realistic. I would make them with a thicker beam.

A

Anonymous

They're all too thin by the looks of things. Increase the tube size on all of them.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
ProjectOxygenteaser2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.