What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah that over bank turn sure is something. Hopefully it'll feel like you're gonna fall out on the left. Could be nice to have something other than airtime on these types of things.

Ben

CF Legend
That over bank is **** crazy.

I love that hill that dives to the right below it on the way back too - that'll be a great moment of floater followed by a turn.

This is looking so fit.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Re: SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

Omfg the overbank <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrus

Giga Poster
_koppen said:
12633527_731848992985_6188887194764853703_o.jpg
Ben said:
I love that hill that dives to the right below it on the way back too - that'll be a great moment of floater followed by a turn.
The hill+turn combo looks fab! Imagine a nice B&M floater hill followed up by a change of direction and some high g's :--D

Lofty

CF Legend
Still so in love with the choice that SeaWorld made to buy this - not to mention that colour scheme <3

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Haha I have zero fear of heights if I know I'm secured, am I alone here?

That said my balance is disgustingly bad so I Dunno how safe I'd feel being the dude on Mako, the guy in the basket though, that's OK!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

JoshC.

Strata Poster
^Basically the same with me; heights at theme parks in general don't bother me since you're generally enclosed / secured to some degree. So stuff like bungee jumping even; fine. So I'd probably be alright as Mako guy, though probably a bit nervy still.

Tell me to climb a tree or a ladder or something though and all of a sudden 10ft feels like 100ft. That level of openness with no 'safety' just freaks me out.