What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Havent really paid attention to this thread as I originally regarded this project as a little bland.

**** me was I wrong this thing looks awesome, B&M are really upping their game and ditching the forceless boring coaster label.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Mako trains have been showcased. Can't link in mobile very well but they look nice!

Edit:
[tweet]http://twitter.com/OneWheelProds/status/699624815691436032[/tweet]

[tweet]http://twitter.com/Attractions/status/699613190737555456[/tweet]

EDIT: Added Twitter embed; I'll embed the images for you too - Hixee.

CbWQ-5EUEAABFaU.jpg

CbWGe44UEAAKvwO.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Now I do like those! Very sleek, and I like the colours.

Good find. :D

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
TPR also shared another perspective of the trains. Quite literally the most gorgeous B&M train I have ever seen.

12717207_10101620897954429_8728125208962558379_n.jpg

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
This is absolutely gorgeous. By far the best looking B&M train ever(although I like the European wing trains...)

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Gorgeous <3

I'm not sure if it's just the camera angle / light, but in the picture Hyde's posted, does it look like there eye has LEDs in it? Would be a nice touch, even if it's completely unnecessary :p

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Re: SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

Hixee said:
Now I do like those! Very sleek, and I like the colours.

Good find. :D
Thanks for sorting the photos!

This coaster is so photogenic!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Hutch

Strata Poster
Damn those are some fine looking trains.

It seems to me that this coaster has gained much more excitement recently too.

nadroJ

CF Legend

You're all wrong, they're awful! They make me think of that weird No Fear logo for some reason? It's too sporty. Dun like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
nadroJ said:
You're all wrong, they're awful! They make me think of that weird No Fear logo for some reason? It's too sporty. Dun like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to try and unsee that now that you've said it! =D>

Although this one reminds me of it more: (or iron shark)
img_1120.jpg

The mako train is certainly sleek and smart though. Can't wait to see it on the track.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
If I recall correctly, a certain CF alumnus has climbed the ranks of SeaWorld the past couple of years. Wonder if he had anything to do with this?

Even if he hasn't, it's still nice to see CF-ers getting places in the industry.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Hyde said:
TPR also shared another perspective of the trains. Quite literally the most gorgeous B&M train I have ever seen.

This coaster looks like it will be the most beautiful coaster ever built. The color scheme is gorgeous, and on top of that, these trains are so sleek and look amazing. B&M ftw.

Fraser789

Roller Poster

Hyde said:

This looks brilliant!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Martyn B

CF Legend
From that angle, they do look really, really nice, but the head on shots just look a bit.... weird, the front of the train is so much wider than the seats...

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Ben said:
First of all, Fury isn't even B&M's best work - [strike]Shambhala and[/strike] SFoG's Goliath are both better

Debatable for sure. My rides on Goliath for sure out number mine on Fury (a total of 3) But I'd take Fury over most any other steel coaster out there. And while Mako looks pretty awesome and is conveniently located down the street from me... I doubt it'll pass Fury in terms of my enjoyment. But again, I'm happy to have a local hyper <3