What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Ah, got it. Now that is cool that it varies. Activated lighting packages is something I would love to see in more parks. It's a simple implementation and gives a great visual at night. For instance, what if a Dive Coaster lowered it's lights when a train entered the holding brake at the top of the drop, with spot lights focused on the train for added drama?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
It's opening day!

I didn't notice until now the "flood" exit gates in Mako's station (in the foreground of this picture) - gates for each respective row for disembarkment that also includes storage shelves. Props to Seaworld for this, as it should be an easy way to boost throughput by expediting lockdown of the exits.

13344780_10101756767306159_7100375489528009869_n.jpg

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Re: Mako-SeaWorld Orlando-Passholder preview/Media Day-Thoug

If you're such a huge fan of Coaster Studios, why not ask him? He knows so much about rides he's never been on he's even able to rank and compare them!

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster

Jarrett said:
If you're such a huge fan of Coaster Studios, why not ask him? He knows so much about rides he's never been on he's even able to rank and compare them!
Ohhhh shots fired! I love Coaster Studios, his channel is definitely a favorite of mine on Youtube but this is so true...

Ben

CF Legend

Jarrett said:

Jarrett calling someone out for judging a ride they've not been on?

That's in the dictionary next to the word 'hypocritical'.

Jarrett

^No.

I look at something and think, "this looks good, that doesn't, might be a good ride, might not be." But I'm always aware that I could be wrong when I make a prediction on a ride. Not to mention I hardly do it anymore because of butthurt children like yourself getting their panties in a wad for no reason. ;)

That stupid **** kid flat out ranks and compares stuff he never had and never will experience. And he gets into media days for doing it and it's stupid.

Ben

CF Legend

Jarrett said:
^No.

I look at something and think, "this looks good, that doesn't, might be a good ride, might not be." But I'm always aware that I could be wrong when I make a prediction on a ride. Not to mention I hardly do it anymore because of butthurt children like yourself getting their panties in a wad for no reason. ;)

That stupid **** kid flat out ranks and compares stuff he never had and never will experience. And he gets into media days for doing it and it's stupid.

Aww look who's jealous this guy gets invited to the parties and you don't.

That's exactly what you did, including getting very defensive and 'butthurt' over being called out on it, so don't now be getting on your high horse for someone else doing something we had to force you to stop doing!

I don't really understand why you've gone back to being the worst again recently, I wish you'd take a look at that.

Jarrett

^You never "had" to "force" me to do anything. I'm a grown **** man, I'll do what I please. ;)

Not to mention I never changed. I never have and I never will. Never did I ever "go back to being the worst." I'm the same person I've always been and if anybody has a problem they can drink their Haterade and STFU.

mouse

Giga Poster

This argument is irrelevant and pointless anyway, the original poster clearly shows in his signature that he is the number 1 fan of 'Coaste Studios' and not Coaster Studios.

I don't have much of an opinion on Coaster, but Coaste is a really nice guy and doesn't deserve that sort of criticism.

:wink:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Erm, what's going on here? Somebody asked a legit question and all of a sudden there's playground fighting going on. Tbh, I don't care what the problem is, just stop it right now.

nadroJ

CF Legend

MAKO IS FAB!

Best coaster in Orlando by a country mile. Not that that was hard or really says much, so I'll go into a bit more detail:

It's great. I found the front better than the back but then I guess that depends on your taste in airtime (I prefer to be shoved out of my seat and float over the humps, hence the front is my preference). The speed is great, overbanks great. Then you hit a trim and MCBR and it dies a little but quickly returns to being great. It's just great. Great great great. Did I mention it's great?

Yh, go ride it.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Merged "Mako-SeaWorld Orlando-Passholder preview/Media Day-Thoughts" to the Mako main thread to keep discussion continuous within one thread. :)