What's new

What coaster would you ride all day?

A

Anonymous

Air, so I could relax and have a little dose if I wanted to, God I love that ride, so relaxing ;)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
HarryBoyy said:
Nemesis Inferno a smooth and fun and FORCEFUL ride cool)

Forceful for a coaster in Thorpe Park. I'll give you smooth and fun though ;)

Boulder Dash I could ride forever, and Lightning Racer. I could probably sit on Oblivion or Griffon all day too. :)

RCF

Strata Poster
I would have to say probably Titan at SFOT. That ride, at your first ride, scares you. But once you get used to it, it's not so bad. Very relaxing. Also, a 240 ft. isn't always so bad. the only part that would suck is the helix when you black out 95% of the time. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Nemesis; went for my stag do, my mates and I went single rider queue and, no kidding, we went on it ten times in an hour. Awesome. Pandemonium at DM is fun to stay on for ages too, though it's hammers, not a coaster.

A

Anonymous

Millenium Force. I rode it all day when there were no lines, and that was a perfect day. It's so relaxing and smooth.

wolverinechris

Mega Poster
CedarPoint6 said:
Millennium Force or MindBender @ SFOG. I've done MB 25 times in a row one time and that was pretty fantastic, so I'd certainly like to do more!

Well put. That and El Toro, Prowler, Superman @ Darien, Furius Baco...

OK, so, really, I'm a whore, and like 30% of the coasters I've ridden, I'd be happy to ride all day long.

A

Anonymous

dueling dragons in florida or raging bull in great america

Martyn B

CF Legend
Of all the coasters I've ridden, I'd say Rita is the most re-rideable, and ejoyable, as many coasters after a few rides, can become quite gut renching, but Rita doesn't which is nice.

jotemo87

Roller Poster
Dragon Khan, although mid-day better, and the other mid-day someone quieter like Tutuki Splash for rest.

A

Anonymous

Goliath - SFOG.
Could also deal with Nemesis Inferno, and I only put it like that because it's also a question of what you can endure. If it's something rough, you'll not be able to cope.