What's new

What coaster would you ride all day?

Ben

CF Legend
Inverse said:
^ geez, am i the only person who found Rush dull and nothing special?

No, it's terrible.

Possibly the only ride in the country that's worse is Air :wink:

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Inverse said:

It's awful. As is Air.

I could ride Nemesis, NI or Megafobia all day.

Heck, I'll even ride X/:WTF all day long :lol:

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Ben said:
Inverse said:

No, it's terrible.

Possibly the only ride in the country that's worse is Air :wink:

hey, i'm not looking for excitment if i gotta be on this thing all day long. Comfort is paramount, after not being ill.

Rush

Giga Poster
I'd rather have a nice comfy seat with a non-restrictive lap bar than lying down all day strapped in a glorified straight jacket.

So you state Rush being dull and nothing special yet you're not looking for excitement but comfort? I know where I'd rather be all day and yes even if I wasn't a fanboy.

Ollie

CF Legend
I find Rush boring. And I can't ride it more than twice after each other without starting to feel ill.

nealbie

CF Legend
Ah, I find it quite the contrary..... When you know one of the ride ops and can cut an hour+ queue it's a lovely ride :wink:

nealbie

CF Legend
Although I must admit, you do feel a bit of a lemon just sitting there when it's not on the highest swings :lol:

nealbie

CF Legend
I dunno Ben, it can be fun...... but I wouldn't queue for it :lol:

(and come to think of it, I never have!)

Kebab

Giga Poster
Even though it isn't a coaster, I do have so much fun riding Rush. I would ride that all day anyway if Thorpes coasters are busy :)

EDIT: I just noticed the topic has recently been overflowed with fuss over Rush. And I never feel ill on it, it's just pure fun and I think its better than Maelstrom! :p

Jools

Giga Poster
My answer is any coaster taller than 10ft will do me, but If I had to choose just ONE, it would be... erm...
Just give me a few minutes and I'll get back to you.

Funky Monk

Roller Poster
It would have to be something fairly smooth... with little or no inversions, that would just be really sickening after a while.

From what I've been on.... I would say Goliath at Walibi World would be quite good. Even The Ultimate. I don't find it rough to the point of being painfull, and it's long too. You wouldn't get bored of it that's for sure.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
None. I'd get really bored of the ride and I would have experienced it so many times that it wouldn't be as enjoyable when I return to the park.

A

Anonymous

Goliath (SFoG), The Voyage, or MilForce

3 of my top five I could ride all day