What's new

What coaster would you ride all day?

A

Anonymous

Would love to say Sheikra for the sheer size and hang over the drop...but bit difficult to eat maybe. ;-)

For the variability I'd say Crush's coaster at DLP...smooth, fun and in the dark (So if you spill said food no one will see!)

However for constant all day riding...something simple like Thunder Mountain at DLP (Not the crap version at WDW) - hold on to your hats and glasses! ;-)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
As much as I'd love to pick El Toro, Boulder Dash, Ravine Flyer II, Phoenix, Maverick or even S:RoS (Bizarro), I think they would all be too much to ride all day.
I'd have to go with something much more comfortable & smoother. Therefore Goliath (SFoG or SFMM), Millennium Force, Griffon, Fahrenheit, Behemoth or even Diamondback (even though I haven't ridden it yet) would be the options & of them I'd take Behemoth (or Diamondback).

A

Anonymous

Has to be something smooth to avoid a headache, so I would take Goliath at SFoG.

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
I have done, Big Thunder Mountain at DLP (Using my own and my parents Fast Passes :--D ) Spent a whole day on it in 2002

Space Mountain Mission 2 (No queue at ALL in AUGUST?!) (2007)

Rock n' Rollercoaster at WDS In 2007 (again, no queue at all in August!) and I rode it quite a lot in 1 day with DanzibarDrums :--D

In Warner Bros Movie World (Aus) I rode Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster all day as it was empty, and is in my opinion, the best Wild Mouse in the world!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GNG3-awgHs[/youtube]

Would quite like to do Space Mountain Mission 2 and RnRC all over again :)

Rush

Giga Poster
dj-fireball999 said:
I have done, Big Thunder Mountain at DLP (Using my own and my parents Fast Passes :--D ) Spent a whole day on it in 2002.

Your parents let you ride it all day, on your own, when you were 9? :?

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
10 actually, why?

I don't see a problem, possibly a bit young but so what? They checked on me, every time I went round from the exit, to the entrance, as they were sat on a bench opposite. They trusted me.

Wanna criticize my parents parenting skills? Bring it.

Rush

Giga Poster
dj-fireball999 said:
10 actually, why?

I don't see a problem, possibly a bit young but so what? They checked on me, every time I went round from the exit, to the entrance, as they were sat on a bench opposite. They trusted me.

Wanna criticize my parents parenting skills? Bring it.

Errm... I wasn't criticising their parenting. I just find it strange that they let you wonder round in an unfamiliar place at that age, especially at a Disney park which is usually far more crowded than other parks. I wouldn't fancy wondering round at that age.

This is coming from someone who has overprotective parents.

A

Anonymous

just posted this so I can rate on some coaster!

Bizarro at SFNE, air time after air time!!

Beans

Hyper Poster
Millenium Force, soo re-ridable

Would love to say Maverick but it beats you up

TTD is re-ridable but not as good as Millie

In Uk Inferno, it doesn't kill you, or Stealth

Maverix

Mega Poster
Millennium Force-Steel

Giant Dipper-Wood (at Belmont Park)

Giant Dipper is just a great ride, and not to rough ether!

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
dj-fireball999 said:

Let me get this right. The whole family were "enjoying" Disneyland by sitting on a bench all day, watching a ride exit? Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of "a cup of tea and a nice sit down," but that's beyond ridiculous.

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
This would be a list very similar to my favorites.
-- Steel --
Apollo's Chariot
Goliath
Millennium Force
Avalanche (KD)
Backlot Stunt Coaster (KD & KI)
Chang
Griffon
Big Bad Wolf
SheiKra
Top Thrill Dragster

-- Wooden --
Lightning Racer
Gemini
Comet (Hershey)
Son of Beast
Wild One (SFA)
Jack Rabbit (Kennywood)
Wildcat (Hersheypark)

A

Anonymous

Dragon Khan.
It's a smooth ride but thrills you every time.

Or Air. Mainly for the fact that it is so comfortable.

Error

Strata Poster
Being to Six Flags Great America, I'd say the Whizzer.

It's smooth, nice, has some forces.

...yeah...