What's new

What coaster would you ride all day?

CMonster

Giga Poster
I'm changing mine to HRRR- new song every time (especially with the hidden songs) and Manta (forgot if I posted this already).

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
Lol, its not a coaster, but I think I could ride Splash Mountain all day haha

Coaster wise..... errrrrr.....tbh, i think i'd just get bored. If it was for a record or something... grrr i dunno

Maybe, Montu??? something with some length haha

A

Anonymous

Either Runaway Mine Train or AIR

PS

Definatley not a SLC there good but just to rough and Kumali is painful if you ride it 3 times in a row like i did let alone a whole day.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Xcelerator. The perfect combination of thrill and smoothness.
I'd throw Shivering Timbers into the mix, but its so rough after a couple circuits I'd be dead.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
wabbit42 said:
Air, Thirteen, Griffon, Apollo's Chariot
Thirteen?
I'm not gonna diss it or anything but there are so many coasters I'd rather do over and over again, Thirteen, to me, gets quite boring afters the fourth/fifth ride of the day.

Darkrider

Roller Poster
I would go for a real Woodie! - The Grand National, Blackpool,
Love the insane ejector airtime !! Been round 12 times so far on the trot.

Martyn B

CF Legend
T'is a good topics this! Cant believe I hadn't noticed it before!

I dont think I could ride a lot of my favourite rides all day, that would incur too much pain (Odyssey, Ultimate, Wild Mouse). So I'd have to go for the coasters that I find more enjoyable, like Crush, Megafobia, Nemesis Inferno, Rita, Velocity...

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I would say Air, its nice, relaxing and generaly rather fun and smooth. Any B&M would probably be fun though! If only I could brave it up to go on some more!

A

Anonymous

stealth

i would stay on Stealth at thorpe park all day and every day its awesome

SAW_gameover

Mega Poster
^Sam, you've finally posted on CF. Gosh I'm gunna laugh at you when I see you :D

Anyway, to make this post not totally pointless, I'd happily ride Oblivion all day; I am totally in love with it, and I'm not sure why; but the airtime on the drop is just b-e-a-utiful :)

IHeartArrow

Mega Poster
I would have to say Manta. So smooth, comfortable, and intense at the same time.

The closest thing I've come to all day is riding Anaconda 29 times straight on Tuesday (31 times that day) for 2 hours. I still have my battle scars (bruises on my elbows) from it.