Updates

I got a Other Coaster
Called The Cloud Coaster

(Yes Cloud from Final Fantasy VII)

I am focusing on Coasters themed around Video Games

Keep to me for Updates

cpdude2

Mega Poster
Yeah, so I've just recently come to realise that My No Limits building skills are virtually nonexistant and have become pretty frustrated with trying to build anything of a decent nature. I either get a good Idea and can't get the trackworking satisfactory or start off strong only to realise after a few days of work it's absolutely terrible.
so I'ma leave you guys with this picture of my latest peice of crap :)
intamini070926181839000yy5.png

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Ahh, we all started somewhere. I was churning out tracks in a couple of days when I first started too. Dont worry about not being the best, just give it time and effort and your tracks will get better and better!

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Yup yup. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Layout is done:

vxlc5dn2.jpg

Notice loop, and third Zero-G-Roll colors, done by the CK, which I just found out how to do :D

BTW, are Vekoma LSM coasters heartlined, or should I just leave it the way it is, with a zero heartline?

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
And theyr also very compact. Thats the whole point of them, isnt it? Your coaster just seems to miander about the countryside boringly. Plus the colours are awful.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Any suggestions CC? The loop, and second zero-g will be colored differently.

I didn't really care about a compact layout with this one, I wanted something with high speeds, and plenty of inversions, along with two floater elements.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Thats why the colours are awful though.. Why do they have to be seperate colours? Too many coasters get coloured like that it gets boring.

And you did that on that other ride you just released..

Xpress

Strata Poster
Cobalt, yes, I did. 8)

That I meticulously hand colored to get it right. V-XLC, however, I took the lazy route, and used the CK. I'm probably going to get rid of the color changes, now that I think about it. But what color should I color the track?

And how does Centroid sound for a new name?

A

Anonymous

Tritonkleiner1-071109194542000.jpg

My new coaster, a B&M Dive Machine, fully themed. It's called Triton and it will be themed Atlantic. Also I have a question. How do you make blurry picture's? Picture's that will make you dizzy. Please respond :) Thanks ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Blurry, as in something is going soo fast, that it appears blurry on camera blurry?

If so, then press 9 on your number keyboard. Not above the letter keys, way off to the right of your keyboard: Clicky

Your track and 3Ds look good. I'd need to be able to see more 3Ds in order to approve that they are qaulity.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Good thing you typed up something like that. It can be used a lot. I found this rather hilarious though: http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/i32647

Anyways, more updates on V-XLC:

velocityxlc071109164831yp2.png

Along with adding a 3Ds station, before I finished my supports, I've again changed the colors, this time to a color I know Vekoma uses.

A

Anonymous

^^Woow! Thanks man! That really helped me :D Thank alot :)

^ I love the colors :D

Status
Not open for further replies.