What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
What you'v been waitin' for is almost here:

MAVERICK

The wildest ride you'v evr' layed your eyes upon.

thumb_Maverick-070428091417004.jpg

Maverick-070428091417004.bmp

Lofty

CF Legend
My 'new' drop tower named dungeon is taking me ages lol. I didn't mae the 3d's but i put the walls together lol. Anyhow here's the pic -

^click to enlarge^

With alot of thanks to hydra54 for the 3d's!!

Anyhow for more pics and my other projects please visit.......

this page

Thanks.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Looks good, Pineapple, but those supports on the overbankes need to be at least the next size up.

As for my next project, it will be a floorless coaster with a pretty much standard layout, except for the end, which is a little bit off of the standard end.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
So curiosity manages to get the better of you. There you are with your bag packed standing outside the front of the museum at 3.51am. You think to yourself how crazy you must be when you notice a couple of other people standing around with the same sort of uncomfortable look on their face.

"..Are you here for this.. 'Expedition' thing too?" You ask.

"Err yeah!" One of them laughs uncomfortably. "Know much about it?"

Before you could reply, Doils popped up behind you in an excitable manor

"Ahh hello! Nice to see you eager beavers have arrived! Everyone else is waiting inside!"

Leading you inside, Doils took you to a room filled with about 15 people, all with their bags packed.

"Now thats everyone!" Informed the professor "would you all follow me please?"

Following Doils, he took everyone on a random trip up around the museum, getting higher and going up more flights of stairs, until he opened a door at the top of one flight and walked out onto the roof, where a large helicopter was sitting.

"Alright! Everybody on!" exclaimed the professor, hopping on. The expeditioners stood there for a while in unease, until you stepped forward and climbed on. Everyone else followed.

The helicopter doors were shut, and it quickly took off, travelling for about 30 minutes before landing on an old airfield, with a massive Hercules plane sitting ready for you. Leading everyone up into the planes rear end, Doils indicated everyone to sit down on the seats lining the sides. In the middle there was some sort of large Vehicle covered in tarpaulin.

“Welcome everyone! To the journey of a lifetime!” said Doils dramatically “Now I assume most of you would love to know what the heck we’re doing right?!”

There came a murmur of agreement from everyone.

“I have invented a new type of exploration vehicle.” Said the professor proudly “Now if you take a look at these sheets being handed round you can see just what it looks like. It is a levitating vehicle that can easily navigate obstacles and traps!”

A sheet gets handed to you, with a range of pictures on showing the train-like vehicle:

MTLV1.jpg

“This is what we are going to be testing on our exciting adventure! Where you ask? We have found an ancient Mayan city, with a huge temple, situated in Peru!” Said the professor, indicating a map on the wall:

map_peru.jpg

“Now if you’ll all just sit back and enjoy the flight, what’ll be about 15 hours, I can let you know more when we arrive!” Said the professor walking away into the front cabin.

So.. South America it is….

Error

Strata Poster
^Looks exciting. No really, it does!

Current project (beside VooDoo) is something called Quantum. It's based off the new way to save on fuel for trips to space, and someone's idea for going to 500 feet posted sometime last year.

Quantum-070518194035003.jpg

Reverse run, putting in a crazy airtime hill with a shuttle
Quantum-070518193947000.jpg

Going down...
Quantum-070518193953001.jpg

Going up. WAY up.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Looks good, Furious Falcon. As for my next project: Joker The Ride.

http://www.NoLimitsDevCenter.net/p3576

This will be my first AHG'd ride because I had some help from peely on figuring out the system. But it may be a little bit weird in some places.

By the way, I am delaying my Maverick rec. 'till the ride opens for that extra realistic touch. You will have to wait to ride it, just like you will have to wait to ride the real one.

Jer

Strata Poster
This is Doppelganger, It may look like another maverick esque ride but it's jsut an intamin mini hyper with small trains. The Drop is interesting it gives the feeling fo being past vertical when in reality it does'nt go fully vertical :)
doppelgangertestzj8.png

Thanks to CFs own Ploddish for the Logo
doppelganger07052016335kj8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.