What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I'll give him credit for the 3Ds, but I'm just looking for good trackwork. Not to say that all your hard hours upon hours of work went to waste.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
griffoner07111517400200um1.jpg

Need more ideas for the second half.

A

Anonymous

^ Looking good.

-lofty- said:
I don't think we have to worry about that Xpress! Loefet is a great track designer!
He shouldn't have to worry since he is the one that have tested the track for me, even though I found a track problem today that he missed. So I had to redesign some track.

Thanks all for the comments.
That picture of the station building is just the shell of the building, and no extra stuff were visible, but I really think I have to make something on the outside as well, I also made some streamlining of the walkways.

And I would rather ride my design then Fahrenheit.

EDIT:
This is not the trouble section, but I started to do something about some other stuff as well.
power15.jpg

Went from a sluggish over bank to a low powerful turnaround instead, a definite improvement. Mmmm, 4g turn.

EDIT 2:
Changed the section of track between the Station and the Lift since I didn't really like my first results, but this time it's unbelievable, one of the best sections of track I have ever made. Pure awesomeness. But you have to wait until the track is done to see it. :wink:

EDIT 3:
Have now edited about 50% of the track, reducing laterals, etc. and the result is pretty good now, so hopefully I won't need to do any more of this.

A

Anonymous

And it isn't a true heart-line roll since it's slightly parabolic, but it should be possible to do create one at high speed.

kimahri

CF Legend
Loefet your ride looks amazing!

I has done more of Agony.

agonymq5.jpg

that corner you see in the screenshot. it has near on no lats... and I have no idea on how the feck I achived that :?

Lain

Giga Poster
kimahri said:
that corner you see in the screenshot. it has near on no lats... and I have no idea on how the feck I achived that :?

Erm... because it's on the lift hill?

kimahri

CF Legend
Lain said:
kimahri said:

Lain is quite wrong

theres no corners on the lift hill the first one is after the first air time hill

It's weird i spent like 30 second on that part and tested it once and it was perfect.

maybe its a sign... a bad sign. :(

Lain

Giga Poster
kimahri said:
Lain said:
kimahri said:

Lain is quite wrong

theres no corners on the lift hill the first one is after the first air time hill

It's weird i spent like 30 second on that part and tested it once and it was perfect.

maybe its a sign... a bad sign. :(

Whoops.

My bad, I misread your thingy. :oops:

Jer

Strata Poster
a rare sight I bring you 3 screen shots of Fire Power!

firepowerv2207113018100fj0.png

^new supports

firepowerv2207113018101zw8.png

^sick head chopper (yes the clearence is okay)

firepowerv2207113018103st3.png

^stealf supports

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Looks great. That headchopper really is close and from that angle it looks lie it isn't safe.

There also seem to be a lot of near misses, which is great.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Ok guys, I'm coming back into the NL scene again and I need some beta testers for my new track. Track is complete and I am workin on the 3DS. It's only a kids powered coaster but I plan on heavy theming to test my 3D studio Max training to the limits. I only want people who would be worth my while and who knows their shiz... If you would like to test, PM me and if I get back to you, you will be able to test it when it is ready to be tested. Cheers guys!

Here, have a diddy-me picture :)

ricketymineride41071201aw7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.