Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Nice, keeping it more of a secret.

From what I can see the theming looks good, can't wait for some bigger, more in depth screens.

Good Luck.

Lofty

CF Legend
Its amazing how good everyone's tracks are becoming on here lately! You can see the stages of development going through from page 1 to now, it is actualy incredible!

Deano

Mega Poster
Looking good^^^

Here is my latest NL Project. Its called "Hot Twister". Its a stand up coaster, has 1 Inversion and 2 over banked turns. What do you think so far...?

A little glimps of some of the ride:).
PROPPERHotTwisterLOGO.jpg

Please Comment!

Deano

Mega Poster
Hows this? Inspired by Shockwave (Drayton Manor).
HotTwister-071203172955000.jpg

... I posted again so i know how to support the rest of the ride/ to see if i'm doing it in the right style.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Not bad, although I think they are a bit too wide right at the base.

Dave

CF Legend
Here's a project im kinda working on. Keep loosing interest.

So just a showing of a random part of the ride which I quite like.

Burk-071204224012001.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
Looking good Lord K!

I have started doing a coaster with theming! Yes I can now make theming :shock: !

I will upload pictures when my computer stops being a retard!

Lofty

CF Legend
I like the look of locust... that hill after the drop into a helix is a great idea, I could imagine that being very forceful! :).

Ohhhh, a water coaster of some kinda ehhh?

Is it like a rec. or is this a 'custom layout'.

Anyhow... here's my new coaster...

You can see a bit of the theming and not all of it is fully textured yet! you can also see how slow my computer is being today by looking at my fps :O!

Anyhow here it is...

Lumberjack-071206133319000.jpg

Lain

Giga Poster
The beams are too thin, and the frame isn't wide enough.

Also, don't connect 2 beams to one footer. Make a node near the bottom of the main beam and join the diagonal support to that.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
whey!

ricketymineride42jpsc8.jpg

The images are getting bigger. the station is now 75% complete and is almost ready for beta testing so testers, get ready. (I'm no longer accepting testers)

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I don't think I've ever seen rocks like that, it looks a bit random really.

Lets be having some more pictures from mee:

Immelman.jpg

The Immelman. One of my favourite elements, as you can probably tell because theres one in most of my rides. I love the way they flow.

overview2.jpg

From this picture you can get a good overview of the whole old quarry area. The parks been built in an old one, much like the Eden project and Thorpe park. The parks also been given strict guidelines for their rides, which means pretty much all of the ride cannot be seen from outside the park.

Preliftsection.jpg

Now for your first look inside the Xenon lab! This is the pre-lift section, reworked completely from Xenons first layout, as you can see from this other picture:

oldprelift.jpg

Hope you like the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.