Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^^Your theming is outrageously good. I wish I could theme my rides to even a fraction of what you have done.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
That is amazing crazycoaster!! Cant wait for it!!

I have started a project:

CCC.png

I have not done a Nolimits coaster for a while so dont expect anything great! This will include some mild but realistic roughness. It will hit speeds of 55mph and will have airtime.

Tom

Hyper Poster
From that screen, it's either Colossus or the future Eurofighter.

Crazycoaster, you are so good at NoLimits! I can't wait for that to come out!

kimahri

CF Legend
Supports for agony take 2

agonysupportstake2cm4.jpg

Any better?

btw way coastercrazy....

OH
EMM
EFF
GEE!
That prelift section looks awesome

Lain

Giga Poster
Also, you misunderstood what I said about not having two supports on one footer.

You need to have a 'free space node' (or whatever it's called :p) near the bottom of the main support, and connect the cross beam to that, not to another footer.

Dave

CF Legend
^ Yup, was about to say the same thing.

Btw your lift hill looks so long. Should have made it shorter and steeper, tis easier to support that way.

A

Anonymous

This is my first ''good'' 3Ds project. I also worked on Aeromic. The track was a long time ago on this forum. I made tunnels but they were ''pointy'' and that kind of stuff. Thanks for your reaction :mrgreen:

Jer

Strata Poster
I just started a new project called Jessica Albatross :lol: it's a B&M Mini speed coaster (is that correct matt :\)

albatross07121219380200ny6.png

out of curiosity do you guys think the supports are a little too thick?

Lain

Giga Poster
I don't think they're too thick, but I do think there are too many of them.

Also, putting many supports on one footer sucks.

Leighton

Mega Poster
^But looking at this:

p18119.jpg

It looks as if the lift has a larger box beam than the rest of the track, making it able to support itself better, similar to this hill:
p18658.jpg

The thicker box beam can be seen here:
p18666.jpg

Jer

Strata Poster
alright I see. I was using nitros support style since that all I relaly know for B&M speed coasters i'll use Hollywoods when I get home. (im in school right now)

Better:

albatross07121317154700rx3.png

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Leighton, I dont understand what you meant in that post..

Did you mean the track box section, or the tubular steel supports?

I have a theory if you mean the supports, because they not only have to hold up the lifthill, but also the track underneath it too. Maybe that has some affect on it?

If you meant the box section track, B&M's usually do it on their newer lift hills, most easily seen from the newer Inverts.

Jer, those supports look much better, but whats going on in the bottom left hand side of the screen with those supports?

Status
Not open for further replies.