What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Im confused by how many coasters your actually trying to make at the minute?!

Stick with one and concentrate on that instead of making a load of them that all seem the same.

Xpress

Strata Poster
If you're wanting to know, I have a million designs just jumbling through my mind, so I can't resist but to pic one or two.

Thunder Mountain is slowly making progress with the suports, Sphyter is crap, so someone is going to fix the bad sections, and Phantom is something to keep me "un-bored". :|

Jer

Strata Poster
i'm baaack

the realease date it sceduled for october 5th

but wait theres more invest now and get a bonus screen plus an exclusive! preview ride...for limited time only i will only be giving out the track until september 24th.

sepulcherv2070922113116ql9.png

Linus

Mega Poster
LOL, your so smart, i actually finished it, so i'm sending it to you Xpress if you wanna test it.

See, done!

MontezoomasRevengecondorboy1-070922.jpg

BTW: Does anyone wanna make me cartextures for Montezooma's Revenge.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Car textures are easy if you know what your doing with them, you can make them in any basic photo editing software. I have no idea what the Montezooma's Revenge trains look like so i doubt ill be able to help on that front unfortunately.

Xpress, it would help make people more excited about your coaster if you didnt just post pretty much the same picture twice.. We've all see that you've made a basic square tunnel, have some white boxes on your track and that you've made a simple cartexture from the first picture.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well, Cc. the guy who's working with me on the track wants to keep everything a secret from the coaster world, including your least favorite webiste, CS..........

That is why I'm only posting pics of the train in/out of the tunnel, to keep everything a secret. BTW, the file is reaching 350+kb, and we've only added 1/3 of the scenery.

tks

Strata Poster
One of the most important things is feedback.

And you're going to get **** all if you keep posting pictures of the same god damn ugly tunnel. Ps the car texture looks like snot.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Ok, you want more pics of the ride, then fine. HERE YOU GO!!!!!!!

phantom070923182111000fa5.jpg

I guess me and my freind just can't keep secrets, because we have winers(no offence).
Notice shadows on ground right in front...............

Jer

Strata Poster
okay you need to calm down..keeping a secret ain't that hard without people complaining...ask Andre with Xiablablah he rarely showed us pictures of the track yet it was still cool...try that.

sepulchercz2.png

becuase no one asked...some help deciphering sepulchers layout... Notice the perfect heartline on the rolls, all by hand!

Xpress

Strata Poster
Yeah, but they weren't 100% smooth, still had some banking issues too. And I can make a perfect heartline roll with AHG and elementary, which is WAYYYY better than by hand.

Jer

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
Yeah, but they weren't 100% smooth, still had some banking issues too. And I can make a perfect heartline roll with AHG and elementary, which is WAYYYY better than by hand.

and I can make a roll with a prefect heartline the hard way...by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.