Not open for further replies.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
projectunderground07090tz1.png

move.

Xpress

Strata Poster
What do you mean move?

Well, Radioactive was crappy, and I didn't like it, so it's on the NLDC scrap yard.

So, new project.

Project Sphyter.

A high speed Intamin Hyper, with 4 inversions, and a terrain hugging design.

Title pic to come soon.

Lofty

CF Legend
Insane that coaster looks great, Love the terraforming and it lookd very very good! :lol: !

How far from release?

SFMMMan

Mega Poster
Expect an update on Heartbreakers: The Ride later today. My latest project:

stepic1mh9.png

Anyone know what it is :)? It's hard one ;)

Hint: the real ride doesn't really have OTS restraints! Actually, there are 2 hints in there!!!!!

Jer

Strata Poster
^ tools? Tools!? I've built sepulchers entire layout which includes 2 barrel roll and a death helix (both hard for a beginner to build) by hand! The only "tool" i used was a circle shaped scenery object to help get rid of pumps.

-5 tech already! :p

peely

Roller Poster
DONT LOOK DOWN - The Vertical Drop Woodie

Project Page: http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p4039

My latest Creation - Havent posted any for ages, so thought i should really. Been working on this one on and off for a few months now.

I created this coaster using all the tools at my disposal. ***Waits to be slated cos I used tools***

The tools used were: FVD, AHG, Elementary and Purg.

I reason i made this one specifically with the tools was to see what I could come up with now im pretty competent as using them!

Overall I think its a pretty good coaster. Brutal at times - The first corner after the drop pulls 5.7gs for a 10th of a second, and totally enjoyable the rest of the time! It provides lots of mixed airtime moments, floater and ejector, also it wouldnt be a woodie without some enjoyable lats!

97% Complete - In Final Testing - I reckon It should be finished by Sunday 16th September 2007. Once its finished, ill upload it to Ridehost and might also make a vid for those who dont have NL but would like to ride it!

dontlookdowntitlezq9.jpg

Jer

Strata Poster
wowo i've wanted to do that for so long but never really did do it. May i suggest steel supports on the vertical drop? just add a 0.3 tube in the middle of the track, disable auto supports on the drop and do some steel supports.

Lofty

CF Legend
No I think keep it as it is!

I hate woodies with big steel beams they look horrible! If you are going to change the supports simply change them all to metal and not wood!

peely

Roller Poster
-lofty- said:
No I think keep it as it is!

I hate woodies with big steel beams they look horrible! If you are going to change the supports simply change them all to metal and not wood!

Agreed, Steel supports and woodies just dont look right IMO.

Just as a side note, tried changing all the wood supports to steel, and it killed my pc with regard to framerate when i the simulator. Which did suprise me as nothing usually bothers it, generally highest res with all settings on high never get less then 40fps. So ive reverted back to wooden supports again.

peely

Roller Poster
Looking good. Some very tight corners there.. G Tollerances ok? Support work coming along nicely.

The helix in the pic looks well constructed. Especially by hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.