What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Strata Poster
Sepulcher is Technically done but i want to keep it jsut in case soemthing comes up.

Heres my newest project: Sublime, tis an X-car but not one of those lame G-force like X-cars this one is like abisiom or the skywheel coasters! it's tall, fast, short, and most importantly CRAP! is't one of those rides that the park opens hypes the **** out of it then it turn out being bad but the GP love it!

sublime070928175650000aa0.png

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p4076

Xpress

Strata Poster
-lofty- said:
I am sorry Xpress but I dont really like that woody for some reason!

Why not? It's a classic woodie, an old classic, but it's classic. Also, it's built after Coaster, at playland. I'm trying to release sometime today.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I agree with lofty. It's not that there is anything wrong with it, it just doesn't look right. Personally I think the corners should be flat. Also try using the "Wooden Coaster (Trailered 4-seat)" that seems to be the more 'original' style.
It's not bad though.

Jer

Strata Poster
it does'nt take long to support a 1,399ft long coaster, anyway what so you guys think?

as a bounus you get 2 screens!

sublimev207100318441800ow0.png

sublimev207100319002200kx6.png

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
So I've been practicing tons since I got No Limits and I finally feel I have it down. So I thought I would share with you one of my coasters that is almost finished.

Threshold-071003194900004.jpg

Threshold-071003194849003.jpg

Threshold

Comes October 5th!

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah good post leighton, It also made me laugh the name of one of your msn cionversations at the bottom haha!

Looking great Jer!

A

Anonymous

I have started a new project a few days ago that is inspired of some new coasters (OK, mainly one but what ever), and I just finished the track work. Most of the ride is more or less just cut and pasted from other projects I have been doing over the last few years, but it turned out really good in the end.

Looking for someone (experienced user) willing to take a quick test run of this beauty, PM me for info...

A

Anonymous

Still looking for beta tester...

.. here is a teaser to attract some attention.
power.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Looks good, quite Speed Monster esque. Can't wait to see how it turns out...

Also Jer the pictures look good, but it's hard to get a layout of the ride. More pictures may help. Thanks.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I could give it a test loefet. It looks like pretzoom, from CS. Does it happen to launch into the pretzel loop element?

A

Anonymous

Xpress said:
I could give it a test loefet. It looks like pretzoom, from CS. Does it happen to launch into the pretzel loop element?
Ehhh, No.
I have some other unreleased stuff that uses the Norwegian loops and a launches, but that is a whole other thing.

And by the way I'm banned from CS 8)

Check your inbox in a bit.

Someone else want to test?

Xpress

Strata Poster
Ouch, banned from CS.

Well, I sent a message back to your inbox. Not sure if you will be pleased, because I'm a CS-er.

A

Anonymous

Xpress said:
Ouch, banned from CS.

Well, I sent a message back to your inbox. Not sure if you will be pleased, because I'm a CS-er.
I'm happy with it because I don't like that site in general, so that gives me more of a reason not to go there.

I gave you a response to your PM, and anyway thanks for the help.

Jer

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
Also Jer the pictures look good, but it's hard to get a layout of the ride. More pictures may help. Thanks.

thats the ponit to leave you guess the entire layout until it's relased ;)

i'm debating weather or not on my new X-car to build a station what do you guys think?

but heres another pic for your worries:

SublimeV2-071004203242000.jpg

A

Anonymous

^ Home made supports or not?

Another screen from me. Got airtime?

power1.jpg

Have started to support the ride, long way to go still, since I'm going for maximum quality.

Xpress

Strata Poster
OK, now it's time for me to start another project, since I'm out of things to do, besides Thunder Mountain.

Here's my NLDC page: http://www.NoLimitsDevCenter.net/p4111

YES!!! It's a recreation of El Toro. Currently I have the lift, drop, first two hills, and the entrance to the turnaround done.

Status
Not open for further replies.