What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
The only problem is that the files aren't compatible with MS paint, unless I try to open them up in another program. I'll try something tomorrow.

Leighton

Mega Poster
I've decided to finish one of my old coasters, there is about 1/3 of the layout left to support.

Here's a screenshot:
intaminby3.png

It was started back last year sometime when Maverick was supposed to be an Aquatrax!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^That screenshot is enticing. The ride looks good, hopefully the rest of hte ride is as good as that picture looks.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
WOW. Psyco-drop-goodness. That ride really does look cool. When your done could you please upload? I'd be interested to see what the entire layout is like.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Work out your banking issues yet, like on the helix, or on the roll?

Well, since I'm bored, I'm going to start up TM again. I've only finished 1/4 of the supports, which is a PIA.
thundermountain07092718vv3.jpg

And I got rid of the building, as you can see, and replaced it with rocks, and terrain.

thundermountain07092719cv6.jpg

Ahh, and my improved car texture. Any suggestions? I'm planning on making the ride name on the car more colorful, as soon as I figure out how to use PrintMaster, along with the front cartexture.

Lain

Giga Poster
That looks better than it did before, but still looks really cheap and tacky.

You need to use Photoshop or something similar to get a decent texture.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I know, but:

Problem: I don't have photoshop, and i'm trying to figure out PrintMaster, but I screwed up my textures last night, trying to fix them.

You want to help, or improve them (yes, there is three)?

Xpress

Strata Poster
Here is a little woodie I've been working on over the past couple of days. It's a "reliever" project, to get me away from TM as I'm going insane just supporting it.

Here's my NLDC page: http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p4078

Any suggestions on what to improve? PM me, and I'll send you a pic of the entire ride.

SFMMMan

Mega Poster
Xpress, I don't know if you've heard of it, but go to acme labelmaker, they have some pretty decent fonts and styles. Just go to acme.com/labelamker. That's where I got the words on your sig :), and from what I can tell, looks a lot better than the wordart that you're using (just an assumption, I don't really know if you are!)

Status
Not open for further replies.