What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Strata Poster
^Paitence young padawan :)lol: I always wanted to say that) it's obviously not done yet, right insane?

In the mean time check out these screens form my latestt coaster:
118527297smqc6.jpg

^Layout
118527295smpw9.jpg

^just a cool motion blur picture.

I'm worknig out themeing, if anyone can help me make a giant SoBe can that would be great :)

Louis!

Mega Poster
^Sorry to be blunt but wtf is SoBe? Lol! Loving the motion blur piccy. Looks like it's going quite well.

A

Anonymous

Vampire_Freak said:
I'm working out theming, if anyone can help me make a giant SoBe can that would be great :)
Do you have some textures or can get pictures of a can from all directions. And one won't be hard to make.

And some bigger pictures would be nice.

Jer

Strata Poster
^^^ SoBe is a Drink, The coaster is called Adrenaline Rush after they're enery drink

Image shack was being gay so it wouldn't resize the pictures.

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3356

thats the NLDC page XD,

Loefet: I have a picture of the Adrenaline rush logo, but that pretty much it. :\

A

Anonymous

^ Read your e-mail and rejoice. Think I might have overdone it a bit, but have fun with them, hopefully they will add the effect you wanted to the coaster.

Xpress

Strata Poster
It is almost here....

What you have been waiting for....

Arrives within a few days....

(As soon as ridehost starts working again)

Eragon. Scream out loud!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Insane said:
Oi andre, this is my best project by far, it also my second coaster where I have used 3D's to enhance the coaster experience.
The claws of the coaster wont let you go.

Haha you know im joking with you :p looks good!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ looking forward to it :D

To make this post a tad more relevant to the topic, i'd been working on a few projects since my last major one, but i wasnt feeling any of them, and lost interest in them, all at different levels of being constructed. I put some screenshots up on NLDC if anyone wants to take a look-see:

Project Sunshine, t'was going to be a resort-based hypercoaster on a tropical island interweaved with a huge bridge. Originally planned to have a large 3ds hotel, in which the rides station would be located, with swimming pools and the lot. I made the basic bridge, which shows roughly how it would have looked like.

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3383

Project Lightning, This ride was designed to be the next big ride in the small park that Trance, one of my older rides, was based. Because of the smallness of the park, the ride 'had' to be designed interweaving (hmm i like that word today) with the parks older coaster. Track includes a 3ds model of Trance, and a complete layout with like one or four supports.

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3384

Project Zahwooop!, was just a random sperlunking with me. Was inspired by a mix between Breathe and Trance, with a little bit of originality in it.

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3385

If anyone wants to have the track files to carry on, finish, or just want it randomly, PM me and id be happy to send you the files.

A

Anonymous

^ Which program did you use to make the 3ds object of Trance?

Since everyone else is posting some blurry pictures....

So here is a picture of the coaster currently under development by me.
TA3.jpg

Xpress

Strata Poster
You should finish some of those rides, crazycoaster. They are awesome. I especially like the "fusion roll" on project sunshine.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Theres a fusion roll on Sunshine? :S What is a fusion roll anyway? =\

Loefet, I used Tia's Construction Kit, which I somehow ended up having somehow. It has a function which lets you export tracks into 3ds.. with supports, with tunnels, or without any. Its kinda cool, i randomly found it and was like =O 'OH WOW!'

Xpress

Strata Poster
Oops. Sorry, but it looked like a fusion roll, crazycoaster, but it is an extended helix. You should definately finish up some of those projects. They look awesome. Just take some time to finish them. It really doesn't take much to add supports to nl tracks. I can spend about two hours and complete an entire steel coaster's supports that also look realistic.

Um, this is kinda a random question, but how can I get that construction kit? It is perfect for me to add some of my other coaster creations into my track files.

Linus

Mega Poster
Here's my new ride, it has no name yet. It is a Hyper Intamin coaster. Most of the track work is complete but i have just started on the supports. I will teraform it also.

I was going to let people test run it but ride host is down, any other good sites?

Launch-070331204251002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.