What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Not that I know of. There was a website that had some premade textures, but I have lost it.

Hey, can you provide me with a link of your project equinox? I know that was a while back, but the coaster looks so good.

Linus

Mega Poster
I'll put a picture up soon but I created a mini Hyper coaster, i'm still supporting. Anyone want to test.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
AIR-070318124800001.jpg

Peter

Hyper Poster
Some of you may remember my Cobra recreation. I still havn't done much to it since the last update, but progress is moving along slowly.

cobra1mt8.jpg

cobra2be6.jpg

cobra3kc0.jpg

Xpress

Strata Poster
Wow, you are right about your amazing coasters. Railgun was only a small project, compared to this. Hey, are you good at heartline rolls by any chance? If so, can you give me some advice on building them smoothly? I am definately looking forward to your projects.

peely

Roller Poster
Right, havent posted any pics of any of my my latest coasters on here for ages. So here goes:

More pics and layout information here:

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3177

Name: TBA

Description: A mental paced Hyper-looper that covers a lot of ground averaging 60+ Mph throughout the ride with a total of 5 high speed inversions plus one slower (Zero-G roll)

First Drop Height: 250Ft
Top Speed: 78Mph

Vert Gs= -1.2, 5.2
Lateral Gs= 1.0, -1.0

Track work is finished and support work is now 65% complete. Theming has started also.

Thanks goes to CPfreak for letting me use the rocks he created for his Maverick recreation. As you can probably see in the pics below Ive messed around with them somewhat in 3D Max and they're not quite what they were!

Anyway, enough type, heres some pics.

Going through the tunnel
tba1070319124853000ph4.jpg

Up in the air overview
tba1070319125150001gm1.jpg

Another View
tba1070319131606001jl8.jpg

Drop after airtime hill
tba1070319131710002ls2.jpg

View From Station
tba1070319131443000mo9.jpg

Side look
tba1070319131833003cl1.jpg

Jer

Strata Poster
^Insane thats Insane!

^^Peely it's bothering me...the track looks really fun, and very nice but the rocks in the tunnel you showed seem to neat, try and move thm to diffrent places, make them diffrent sizes, tilt them diffrent ways to make the tunnels seem more natual :)

peely

Roller Poster
Vampire_Freak said:
^Insane thats Insane!

^^Peely it's bothering me...the track looks really fun, and very nice but the rocks in the tunnel you showed seem to neat, try and move thm to diffrent places, make them diffrent sizes, tilt them diffrent ways to make the tunnels seem more natual :)

You took the words right out of my mouth! These models werent finished. Ive changed them now so all the rocks look different, plus Ive changed the first drop tunnel so that it passes tunnel testing, but is very close to the rider now. Ill post some more pics when I get on my pc @ work as the graphics card in my lappy is useless!

Xpress

Strata Poster
You are driving me, uh, well, "Insane". So far the ride looks great, from the minimal pictures I've seen.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Oi andre, this is my best project by far, it also my second coaster where I have used 3D's to enhance the coaster experience.
The claws of the coaster wont let you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.