What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Vampire_Freak said:
K to get them out of the water go back in the terraformer and go to terrain options (after loading the current terrain) uncheck trees in background.
I couldn't find it.

Well I am almost done supporting:

Maverick-070213203129000.jpg

Also, could I have hard critisism. I want to know what is wrong and how to fix it. Thanks.

CPFreakMaverick.nlpack

-CPFreak-

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ at the moment the only thing i can think of would be the roughness of the track. Make sure thats really smooth and it should all be fine!

Also, the turn after the launch seems to have too many supports, it just kinda looked weird... and your LSM thingies look too 'chunky', but i dunno, thats just what i think..

peely

Roller Poster
CPFreak? Ive just ridden your Mav track and its shaping up nicely. Now heres the advice/comments part!

POINTS TO SORT IMO:

Smoothness of track needs sorting.

Getting rid of the pumping in many of the turns.

The -1.4g you get going down the first drop. Im not sure how much the real ride will pull, but i really cant see it being -1.4gs. more likely -1g.

Not sure the banking on the last corner before the launch is so quick to straighten out. I might be wrong but i thought i would point it out anyway!

GOOD POINTS:

Like how the 3ds are shaping up. The rocks etc are looking very nice. Plus all the custom supports and fins in the lift hill are very good also.

Really looking forward to riding this when its finished. Good work CPFreak. Keep it up and you should have a blinder re-creation on your hands!

Dave

CF Legend
To deviate away from the Maverick-ness here is my latest project.

The ride is called Deimos and is a B&M Speed coaster, reaches a height of 220ft and reaches speeds of 75mph with hills sustaining an average of -0.5 G's.

Just finished smoothening the track for G Checks, will soon finish the terraforming soon.
So here's a picture.
Deimos-070223194621000.jpg

Anyone want a preview add me on msn be happy to show.

A

Anonymous

Lord Kotowa said:
To deviate away from the Maverick-ness

Anyone want a preview add me on msn be happy to show.
Sorry Lord K, but with all Maverick construction going on, I got pretty tempted to do something similar, so I started a new project this weekend.

TA1.png

Here is an element of the coaster that will be a significant part of the ride.

Anyway. Dave, that ride looks really good, but I don't have MSN (will never get it) but I'm sure you have my e-mail somewhere so can you please send it to me for a preview.

A

Anonymous

Nope, it's a big custom one, with things that is pretty typical for me.

The track is ready to the MCBR and it's soon longer then my Purple Interstate track, and at the moment it isn't taller then the Norwegian loop. But i'm thinking of doing a lift instead of the MCBR to give some extra speed for the final part of the track. When it's finished I hope that it will run 8-10 trains, depending on if it would get a second MCBR.

A

Anonymous

(sorry about double but...)

Timed to perfection.

TA2.png

The last part between the 2:nd MCBR to the main brake is the only part missing, the track is at the moment over 3000 m long, I guess that I will end up with something like +3500m or so.

A

Anonymous

So I ended up with a track that is bigger then I aimed for in the beginning. Ditched the MCBR:s as they were in the picture above due to improve timing of the track.

The track runs 10 trains, have a total of 12 inversions, is a few meters shy of 4400 meters and is no taller then 55 meters, a real monster.

Next step will be to design the theming of the track.

HELP WANTED

Looking for someone to give this track a test run to check that the timing is good, etc. (PM me an e-mail address, first come basis. You will need to have good NL skills)Still available.

Leighton

Mega Poster
This is a rather small coaster of mine, with a launch of only 35mph, and a height of only 43ft. It has 3 inversions, and a layout over 1400ft long.

evensmalleraccelerator0fp4.png

The entire layout.

evensmalleraccelerator0yx0.png

Loop and Heatline roll.
evensmalleraccelerator0tu3.png

Zero-G roll and turnaround.

evensmalleraccelerator0iy7.png

Heartline roll and final helix

A

Anonymous

Hey i dont know if anyone could help me but i really want to get into NoLimits...and ive read practically every tutorial out but i still dont get it....im tired of making ugly blocky coasters in rct3.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ I dont like the look of the top of the lift. It doesnt look very 'B&M' like at all. Go on RCDB and look at pictures of lift hills and you'll see what i mean =)

A

Anonymous

Well for getting my eyes checked your right i do actually i need glasses as it is.

I was getting at he had a pre drop which B&M's do have, the way you posted it made it sound like it doesnt look very B&M like at all, which to me implyed most B&M's dont have pre drops.

Louis!

Mega Poster
Crazycoaster said:
^ I dont like the look of the top of the lift. It doesnt look very 'B&M' like at all. Go on RCDB and look at pictures of lift hills and you'll see what i mean =)

I see what you mean. I will get that sorted another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.