What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Strata Poster
More Ion for you, I finished the layout today, including the Double Barrel roll which I had to make in Elementry.

Piccys:

All for now :)

cpdude2

Mega Poster
lloks pretty nice, VF, but (not that I'm the NL master or anything) I think the supports should come out of the track and then across or on whatever angle it's going down at on Intamins...

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
lakeccrunner said:
^ Where did you get the textures for the stairs at?
Google works wonders! Just type in "Metal Grate". It should be on one of the pages.

Vampire_Freak, I am really liking that heartline. Looks fantastic. Keep it up!

-CPFreak-

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
lakeccrunner said:
^ Ok, thanks!
Anytime.

Well here is another update from:
CPFreakProductionsLogo2007copy.png

Maverick-070203000917000.jpg

Maverick-070203000938001.jpg

Also here is an advertisment video for the company:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUkclSK3QU

Be sure to also check out the newly, unfinished site:
http://cpfp.topcities.com/

-CPFreak-

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
^ Ok...I see yours isnt fully supported either...that makes me feel a lot better...I dont want to end up dropping this project so I didnt support at all yesterday and today I think I might support a little bit bu I think mostly I'll work on the scenery.

Jer

Strata Poster
Haha I had a design firm, I domn't mention it much though, I'm Burnout coasters LTD., your maverick looks cool and it's making me jelous.

I took this screen for fun today and it's a POV of the Inverted Double Barrel roll on Ion.
ion070203112853002la5.png

I love Motion blur.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
^ Do you get high G-Forces on that airtime hill by any chance? No matter what I do to that airtime hill I keep getting yellow G's around 1.8...

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
No, the highest I get throughout the whole ride is -1.4g's, and that is on the first drop. On the airtime hill, I get -1.1G's. It could be the shape of your hill, here is what mine looks like:

Airtimehill.jpg

Each dot is 10ft. away from each other.

Hope that helps.

-CPFreak-

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
^ Yeah, your right, the shape of my hill is more peaked, I'll have to change that when I make trackwork revisions when I'm done supporting.

Lain

Giga Poster
The corkscrew in the screenshot 2 posts up looks really bad. It should be symmetrical, but it's just a big pile of ERGH.

A

Anonymous

CPFreak, how do you make these suports? I mean, in my NL game, I only have three or four type of suports. How do you join suports in your Maverick recreations?

:D

Error

Strata Poster
universal rider said:
CPFreak, how do you make these suports? I mean, in my NL game, I only have three or four type of suports. How do you join suports in your Maverick recreations?

:D

Custom Supports

They are much better, but take a long time to do. I'm still getting used to them.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
I've got another Maverick update...

I've just completed modeling the stators, and I've put a few of them in place, here they are...

Maverick2-070206211921001.jpg

Maverick2-070206211906000.jpg

I think they are scaled down to about the size of the real Maverick stators, judging by the size of the train...

and, I really, really, hate the friction wheels where the stators should be, any suggestions oon what to do to get rid of them?

Jer

Strata Poster
....I have no suggestions on how to make them go away BUT! I made some better brake fins for one of my rides using the object maker which I tried yesterday. If either of you would like to see them add me on MSN or PM me.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
lakeccrunner, that is looking mighty nice there.

Well I started something new on Mavy. Take a look:

Maverick-070208215410000.jpg

Maverick-070208215436001.jpg

Well that is all for tonight.

-CPFreak-

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
lakeccrunner said:
^Just left me way behind again...I have no idea how to make the rocks or canyons...I'm working on it though.
I sent you a PM. Let me know what you want to do.

Ok. Now, I am working on something really special. Can anyone guess what it is?

untitled01.jpg

untitled04.jpg

Now, you should be able to guess what it is.

-CPFreak-

Status
Not open for further replies.