What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

CF Legend
simulator.jpg

My random ride called Bullet Time which i made ages ago, but now am supporting finnally!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ I can tell just from that picture alone that your trackwork shaping is terrible, Just by the way that immelman has a bigger curve at the top than the bottom. Get it sorted, its much more important than your supports!

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
I've got another small update for Maverick...the supporting is going very slow because I really dont have too much time right now to do it.

Maverick2-070130205059000.jpg

Fully Supported Twisted Horseshoe Roll

I think some of the supports might need tweaking but I think it looks pretty good.

Dave

CF Legend
Crazycoaster said:
^ I can tell just from that picture alone that your trackwork shaping is terrible, Just by the way that immelman has a bigger curve at the top than the bottom. Get it sorted, its much more important than your supports!

I'm not being serious with this project, just a filler really until i get some inspiration.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
Should I use these footers that I made using the object creator, or should I go with the traditional, No Limits 1.6 footers?

Maverick2-070131190202000.jpg

Pic of the footers that I made.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Well if you make the white things alittle lower, I would like those footers. Use those instead of the traditional. IMO

Also, here is a little something I have been working on:

Maverick-070201080233000.jpg

Notice the supports now have connections. :D

-CPFreak-

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Lord Kotowa said:
Crazycoaster said:

I'm not being serious with this project, just a filler really until i get some inspiration.

Yeh.. but yah know that excuse is getting a bit thin isnt it? Cause you do say that about every project tbh.

Jer

Strata Poster
Hey, I recently cleared out all my un-finisehd porjects and started new, this is my newest, This is Ion an Intamin SLC, it will have 6 inversions, A Loop, A Cobra Roll, A Corckscrew, and a Double Barrel Roll. I'm really challenging myself with this because A. It's my first solo Invert and B. I'm putting in a Double Barrel Roll.
ion070201204402000up0.png

^thats pretty much the layout so far.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
^ Lookin' good, I havent seen many Intamin inverts...looks good.

And CPFreak, how do you move along so fast? I'm still only about halfway done with supports...I havent even started thinking about connectors yet.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Well this should get you real excited:

Maverick-070201205930000.jpg
Stators are on their way. Not fully textured yet, but hey, its a start.

lakeccrunner, I am jumping around. It keeps me into the project. I don't want to drop it like last time.

-CPFreak-

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
^ I've already created some stators, but I couldnt find any good textures...I created them before I even started the project...

And yeah, jumping around helps a lot, which is why I'm taking a temporary break from supporting...I thought supporting was hard before, well not really hard, just boring and time consuming, but doing a recreation makes it 4x harder than before...

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
SnooSnoo said:
You best be making a good video for this Justin. Unless, you want me too ;)
I will get back with you on that one....

lakeccrunner said:
^ I've already created some stators, but I couldnt find any good textures...I created them before I even started the project...
Nice. :lol:

lakeccrunner said:
And yeah, jumping around helps a lot, which is why I'm taking a temporary break from supporting...I thought supporting was hard before, well not really hard, just boring and time consuming, but doing a recreation makes it 4x harder than before...
Yeah, it is extremely hard. And I just found the Setup for NL so now I can do it at school too. :D

Well here is the last update for tonight:

Maverick-070201212934000.jpg

Maverick-070201212947001.jpg

Maverick-070201213039002.jpg

More tomorrow!

-CPFreak-

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Justin, that is an absolutely awesome recreation of Maverick.

Keep the screens coming!

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Well I am just got all the Stators on the lift:

Stators.jpg

Next is the launch. Also, I am working on the stairs for the lift:

Stairs.jpg

This is one long project, but it is worth it.

-CPFreak-

Status
Not open for further replies.