Before Modifications:

Maverick-070125121030000.jpg

After Modifications:

Maverick-070125211417001.jpg

And my modified Airtime Hill...

Maverick-070125211351000.jpg

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Looks very nice. Much better than before. This is going to be interesting. The fact that we are both doing the same ride. I wonder how it is going to urn out?

Well the last update till tomorrow:

Maverick-070125202745000.jpg

Maverick-070125215247000.jpg

DECALS! (Thanks to the help of FF)

EDIT: Also, here is an awesome action shot:

Maverick-070126080036000.jpg

-CPFreak-

A

Anonymous

Zest Progress

Nice to hear someone talking sense Titan.

To lakeccrunner; release is approaching but not imminent: The best way to keep up to date with news on zest is by being added to the zest mailing list: send an e-mail containing the word Zest to jrrcoasterfan@hotmail.co.uk and I'll make sure you are included in any mass e-mail's with Zest news (obviously your e-mail will be used for this purpose only, not handed on, and you can withdraw any time by sending a second e-mail with words to that effect.) The second way to be kept up to date is to add me on myspace and get zest Bulletins: http://www.myspace.com/jrrcoasterfan

Right well, you'll all be pleased to know that casing has been placed over the most exposed wires (see new screens at bottom of Dev page http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3033

Also, I can finally show you my work around for the lift situation. I've basically constructed all the machinery needed for a rotational segment of track that allows easy evacuation of the car from the base of the lift. With NL I obviously can't make this function a reality but it takes only a tad of imagination to see how it will work. I have used a method of forced segment completion to ensure an Estop pushes the car via friction wheels through the majority of the lift segment, and brings the car to rest at the start of the chain by the upper evacuation platform every time, so no hanging upside down or anything like that!
Anyway, check out the screens for the rotating track. (same link as for casing)

If anyone wants a custom on ride zest photo, strike a pose and e-mail the pic to:-

jrrcoasterfan@hotmail.co.uk

A helpful comment on a coaster forum such as this will be thanks enough for this service! So get snapping! We'd love to have you on board (pun intended lol)

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
CPFreak said:
Looks very nice. Much better than before. This is going to be interesting. The fact that we are both doing the same ride. I wonder how it is going to urn out?

Well the last update till tomorrow:

Maverick-070125202745000.jpg

DECALS! (Thanks to the help of FF)

EDIT: Also, here is an awesome action shot:

-CPFreak-

Your Car Texturing looks a lot better than mine does right now...I'll have to call on FF to see if he's willing to help me out.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
lakeccrunner said:
Your Car Texturing looks a lot better than mine does right now...I'll have to call on FF to see if he's willing to help me out.
Yeah, Furious Falcon is currently working on the car texturing for me. He said it will take about a week. When he is done, I will also send you the file.

SUPPORTS!:

Maverick-070126171435000.jpg

Maverick-070126171455001.jpg

Comments please. :D

-CPFreak-

Snoo

The Legend
Looks really good buddy. I wish you had supports on... then tweak. It just doesn't look right and I can't compare until you get the supports on there.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
Lookin Good CPFreak...I'm looking to start supporting very soon!

Maverick2-070126205538000.jpg

^Nice shot of my heartline roll...

And here is the download of the "finished" track...

Maverick.nltrack

And when I say finished, I really mean, not even close. I'm just releasing this so you can ride it and review it. I have barely sorted out any pumping after the launch thus far and I'm still getting out pumpin through the first half...I realized after riding it that I've got a lot and I mean a lot of work to do even before starting supporting it.

Error

Strata Poster
Moving away from Maverick for a bit (Yes, I am making car textures...)

I present the work-in-progress: MARS: Coaster of War!

A double out and back Hyper:
MarsTheWarCoaster-070126224109005.jpg

MarsTheWarCoaster-070126224043004.jpg

MarsTheWarCoaster-070126223849002.jpg

MarsTheWarCoaster-070126223821001.jpg

MarsTheWarCoaster-070126223730000.jpg

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
lakeccrunner, You have got the basic layout like me, but like me again, you need to fix the track. Mine is pretty bad too. But all in all, it is good.

Furious Falcon, nice to see yet another project from you. When are going to finish Furious Falcon, Furious Falcon? Wow, that was weird. :D
Looks good, can't wait to see more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving right back to Maverick... :D

I present, the finished lift hill: (support wise. Stators and stairs are still needed)

Maverick-070126230116000.jpg

Maverick-070126230140001.jpg

Maverick-070126230216002.jpg

You can download what I have here:
Maverick.nlpack

Please notice you will need the NoLimits Track Packager. If you do not already have this, you can get it here:
http://www.gravimetricstudios.com/softw ... /index.cfm

The patch doesn't seem to work for me though, I just use the regular.

Have fun and comment please! :D

Thanks,

-CPFreak-

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
^ Damn...every time I think I'm caught up to you, you release something else that throws me way behind...lol...

Looking really right now...

I'm going to have to make myself some footers.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
I hope this doesn't throw you way behind lakeccrunner.

Ok, well I didn't have time to upload last night, but I did this morning. Here is a little update:

Maverick-070127215500000.jpg

Also, check it out:

Maverick.nlpack

I will keep you guys up to date. The first version should be up for release by the end of the week.

-CPFreak-

A-Kid

Giga Poster
wow, looks nice, I think theres to many supports on the part after the launch. The buildings are nice.

good job so far.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
Yeah...CPFreak...you just left me way, way behind...I've only ever supported one ride and it takes me forever...plus I havent done anything today on it yet...

Heres what I've got so far.

Maverick2-070127230107000.jpg

Maverick2-070127171805002.jpg

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Lookin pretty good there. Not bad at all.

Well, sorry for the poor quality, I am on my moms computer now. My dads is so much better. But here is an update anyway:

Maverick-070128215228000.jpg

First almost completed section.

-CPFreak-

Error

Strata Poster
You are too much a perfectionist CPFreak! It seems that you got it good.

lakeccrunner, yours is looking good as well.

I should have it scanned on my computer by Tuesday if all goes well. Meaning should be done Tuesday. That is, if all goes well.

Louis!

Mega Poster
^It's looking really good guys! Can't wait for the next update. It's making me want to do another NL project!

**inspiration runs through mind**

NP

Error

Strata Poster
Ok, I have it drawn and in my hand right now!

I'm at school. When I get home, I shall scan it and get it all textured on Photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.