What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

For all who are interested. Worra: The Goddess of Water is making it's 3rd, yes 3rd comeback, no pics yet but I will give stats, and the ride story.

STATS

Height: 315ft.
Drop: 310ft.

Speed: 95mph
90 Degree Drops: 3
1- 315ft
2- 235ft
3- 180ft
Inversions: 4
1- Cobra Roll
2- Air Corckscrew
3- Downward 0g Roll
Trains: 5
Cars per Train: 4
Max +G: 5
Max -G: 1.5

STORY
Worra, The Goddess of Water, was one of the most powerful goddess who ever lived. She had everything, love, power, fear of nothing , of course there's some one who's jelous. An unamed god or goddess, kidnapped Worra and killed her and threw her in the ocean. Little did her killers know, she would be ressurected and become the most powerful goddess on Earth. And when she was ressurected she created a huge 180ft. tidal wave killing her killers but no one else. Then when she returned there was a monument made in her honer, the monument is B&M's tallest, fastest, longest, and scariest dive machine!

More coming soon!

A

Anonymous

Yeah, thanks for your support(sarcasm)
anyway

Here are pics & The Download

Most of the Lift
liftqk1.th.jpg

1st. Drop
1stdroptw0.th.jpg

HangDive
hangdivekm9.th.jpg

2nd Drop
2nddropdk4.th.jpg

Cobra Roll
cobrarollpz0.th.jpg

Renagade Helix
renagadehelixjq0.th.jpg

3rd. Drop
3rddropwy4.th.jpg

In-Line Twist
inlinetwist1pt9.th.jpg

inlinetwist2rh9.th.jpg

Splash
splashfi5.th.jpg

Run-Helix
helixbt2.th.jpg

And the File
http://www.savefile.com/files/288287

Jer

Strata Poster
^ Where do you see it as a flyer? :lol: and also not trying to start a fight but on a flyer gonig into a pretzal roll at one point your technically on a 90* angle only for a short time though.

speaking of flyers: http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p2848

a lot of new pictures added including one of the pretzal roll for you Loefet

cpdude2

Mega Poster
well, Hype has been delayed because of a **** second half, but here's something I'm proud of on it...

nleditor1vy2.png

took alot of work...for me at least

for some reason I can't get a smooth wingover

nleditor1wj4.png

Kraken

Roller Poster
I posted screens of this earlier on in the topic when I hadn't done much, but here are some shots of my main project I'm working on, which is unnamed.

accelerator25.jpg

^Almost completed helix around the back of the station.
accelerator31.jpg

^Transition into the helix. I love the look of this.
accelerator26.jpg

^Shot of the helix and back of station, which is also nearly complete.
accelerator27.jpg

^Final brakerun with 3DS. I still need to tweak a few things on this, but it gives an idea of the completed look.
accelerator28.jpg

^Turn into the final brakerun, with a little surprise just before, which I'll keep under wraps until later.
accelerator29.jpg

^Inside the station, which needs a few bits and bobs added to it.
accelerator30.jpg

^A little teaser of the cobra roll, this is the next bit I will be working on 3DS wise, and I have some good ideas for it.

It is almost complete, with just the 3DS and a few teaks here and there left to do. Hopefully I'll have it done by the end of the Chrismas holidays.

Kraken

Roller Poster
It does, but you'd be surprised. The AHG put it out a bit funny and gave the end of it a bit of a strange shape, it's difficult to describe what it does, but it doesn't pump, trust me. It gives it more of a jolt making it swing into the trainsition out, I might edit it a bit so it doesn't look so bad, but it rides alright.

A

Anonymous

^ You have to do something about that first drop, a bit more curvy would be nice.

Coming soon (finally).
MD1.jpg

Bitter

Mega Poster
Only trackwork completed, no supporting at all yet, but here's some snaps:

tophatcrestmy9.png

hammerheadvy6.png

divelooptopcx4.png

This is only my second coaster, and my first with tools, so the results i have got have been through alot of trial and ALOT of error, and just playing about. I may try adding some basic 3ds after i support it.

Download track work here and lemme know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.