Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

peely

Roller Poster
One of My Latest projects:

Southports CYCLONE (RIP)

Hi

Decided to do a recreation of Cyclone at Southports now closed Pleasureland. Thought I try and keep a piece of history alive since theyve already started dismantling it. Wrong! :cry:

Thanks goes out to Leighton for the rough layout track.

3d Layout

3dlayoutzi8.jpg

That bent lift hill

bentlifthilluj2.jpg

Its nearly finished, just need to tweak the supports and sort out the first corner as its not lined up with the rest of the structure.

Track has been AHGd.

Cheers

Ste

Leighton

Mega Poster
^is that the track I sent you or is that one you have done?

looking cool anyways :)

[edit] V :oops: Didnt see that there xD :lol:

peely

Roller Poster
leighton said:
^is that the track I sent you or is that one you have done?

Its a redo of the track you gave me. Then I AHG'd it. The heights and speeds have been tweaked to make the overall pace better, plus I made the lift hills bend a lot longer as it just finishes straitening out towards the end of the lift hill according to a POV i have been using.

I did give you credit on the job though.

peely

Roller Poster
Hi

Been working on a another track. My first ever woodie in NL. Thought I would try a mobius coaster since theres only a few left on the planet, and what better than the Nash @ BPB? Exactly!

The Grand National @ BPB.

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p2579

Check it out. Had to redo layout as I completely got it wrong at the first attempt!!!

Cheers

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Well, got some more done:

MaverickNL01.jpg

MaverickNL02.jpg

MaverickNL03.jpg

MaverickNL04.jpg

MaverickNL05.jpg

MaverickNL06.jpg

MaverickNL07.jpg

MaverickNL08.jpg

MaverickNL09.jpg

MaverickNL10.jpg

MaverickNL11.jpg

There ya have it. More to come soon. :)

And just a question, where the hell do you get the V1.6? Is it not in the US yet or what?

-CPFreak

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Thanks for the track compliment. But yeah, once I figure out how to add texture to the objects it will look 500% better. So anyone have any advice?

-CPFreak

Jer

Strata Poster
syxgkmisyk.jpg

Just a little preview of whats to ocme later this week to CoasterForce.

Isn't the water Sexy? :lol:

cpdude2

Mega Poster
My first EVER posted work on the internet! For a noob, you've gotta admit, that turnaround's pretty sexay! :lol:

woodie01060929164318000za4.png

woodie01060929164405001bn7.png

cpdude2

Mega Poster
My new B&M Floorless: "Caliber"

standup061011195904003pd5.png

just working on some pumping and support issues, and it will be on to theming and coloring.

Leighton

Mega Poster
My first attempt at a custom station for a woodie:

stationxo7.png

The Platform and exit ramp.

lotsofnodesstationlr5.jpg

The Editor shot.

woodiestationroof061015153952000iv4.png

And now it has a roof! :p

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I'm recreating Air at Alton Towers =). Heres a shot of the initial trackwork (needs some perfecting). I've used the floorless trains to make it easily compairable to the original ride. I'll also release a Vekoma version so you can see how the ride performs as a flyer (practically the same tbh)

I've also put up a Video on You Tube. So you can see it in motion.

airtrack061019204221000cx7.png

Some comments to how to improve please =).

A

Anonymous

I have resurrected the oldest of my current projects, the Volcano themed one. The track is done and the big 3ds is pretty much complete, just have to add supports (the hardest part is done), and do the finishing touches on the 3ds.

Jer

Strata Poster

Progress on my new Dive machine Submission. It has 4 inversions, Skinnier Dive Machine Trains, a 95* drop, a 90* drop, and a Splash Down. The ride also is the first B&M to use all Magnetic brakes.

A

Anonymous

Here is a teaser shot of the Volcano themed project, the supporting is almost complete, and the tunnels now have smoke in them.
volcano1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.